Epic Perfect World

Another suggestions thread.

Offline Delirium

Well I practically live in this part of the forum so here goes another one. xD

NOTE: This thread will basically detail the bad points of the server at current, from what I have seen/expirienced so don't be such a "srs gamer" and take it to heart, please. Upon those will also be MY suggestion on ways things could be worked around and improved, if you wish to offer any suggestions yourself feel free but do it in a well constructed and thoughtful manner, also offer any CONSTRUCTIVE critism if you feel the need, thank you.

1. The constant replacement of GMs.

This is NOT aimed at the GMs them selves but rather the proccess of which we've been through for a while now. There seems to be too many GMs being replaced ect ect, its hard to keep track and know who is a GM anymore. We need long standing GMs not ones that will quit within a week an such, I do understand some have RL stuff to contend with and thats more than fine but I can't count how many new GMs we've had in the past few months, its ridiculous. This one is self explanitory, get long standing GMs so people can trust them and also have more of structured and well known GM team.

2. The disaplinery system.

I personally have never been banned, muted or anything of the sort so no, this is not a q-q thread. :p
/halo

Anyways, from what I see is that GMs go about punishing players in different ways which leaves players confused about who muted/banned them but also what they've done to deserve it.

You need set rules about what it takes to get a mute/ban but also make sure every GM abides by the warnings as well, I've seen players muted right off the bat with no warning - how will people learn if you're trigger happy?
Also evidence must be provided of the reason of the mute/ban with the evidence of a warning, basically just screen shots and these SS must be showed to the player if they ask for them, in the end its only covering the GMs back meaninbg people cannot complain about them. With out evidence you have a lot of speculation and then that speculation turns to hate and then that can cost a GMs position, I have seen it far too many times.

3. GMs and the red chat.

Yes, it may seem as if I'm bashin' the GMs but trust me I'm not, these are just simple things that can help a great deal.

Personally I think that GMs should only be able to use red chat when announcing news/events and basically giving warnings to people and notifiying people of when a person is muted/banned, they should not be able to talk to players through this chat it is a GM chat for a reason. Also they should not be able to speak in world chat - that chat is for players and when people see GMs in that chat they do not take them seriously. Being a GM is a job, their job is to enforce the rules and punish those that do not, also to create events and such to keep players occupied and happy. GMs are the face of the server, they are what keep people here, mostly.

4. GM alts.

Basically GMs should not let people know who their alts are, so people don't get too "emotional" at them. (By that I mean on their alt they could kill someone in PK and then that person hates their GM toon or w/e, people can be so childish.)

5. Support.

We need support members, I swear we had some for like a week and they dissapeared. This would be beneficial to the new commers and general player base.

6. Information on patches being worked on.

Basic info on what patch you're working on will help keep players here because they know what you're working on and what has been done giving players something to work towards.

7. End game.

What is there to do at end game? Nothing really but partake in the broken pvp balnce atm, there needs to be more.

8. Caster leveling.

I've said it once and I'll say it again - Casters need a caster PV to help them level up, there are very litte magic classes about just because EVERYTHING is easier on a phys class, at least give them a PV with PHSYICAL IMMUNE mobs that have less mag def/attack so they can effectivle group aoe them. I had a thread, which got ignored.

9. Gear progression.

1st off I love the gear and such, not your typical R9 and what not, however the gear progression isn't correct.
The last teirs of armour 140-145-150 have too much of a gap between eachother and 120-130 are left in the dark. What I mean is that you get too much of a boost going from 145-150 meaning if you want to PK at 145 you can't really because you're at such a disadvantage, I think the gears need to be equalised a bit so you have the same progression between gears, if that makes sense?

10.  As mentioned earlier; The PvP Balance. (Maybe one of the biggest influences on players)

It's broken atm, wiz, barb, sins and psy (Though nurfed and being nurfed) are rather over powering - I'm not saying they're unkillable.
Also all you ever see in pvp now is sins, just sins and more sins. Look at west last night, I couldn't count how many there were on my two hands.
There have been numerouse threads about this but all have seemed to be looked over by Agatio and no word has been spoken about it.

The server has potential, as far as I know its the only customised 1.4.4 server? Making it unique but it has a few faults that can easily be ironed out.

Thanks for reading this essay. :P
Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:49 pm by Delirium

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
@ No 10 Sins will fail in descent patch and people will make new classes to try them out but I do agree with number 10 and number 8 impossible to lvl a veno ._.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
About 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th suggestion i won't say anything cause everyone that has been here for a bit knows this situation. EpicPW had 20+ GM's in its 7 months of being around, they are basicly replaced weekly for 6 months already.

5th : I don't know what you actually mean here cause there are 4 or 5 support members (also replaced weekly or so), but if you mean guides and newbie help, I see a lot of players in-game helping newbies with questions, support members always have the help chatbox open etc.

6th : Whatever. I wanted to farm level 150-151 in fc mats in advance, then someone said Agatio will change experience needed to 6 billion or something, then more rumours etc. If he did give hints in advance, people would be farming stuff for new patch days ahead, and you would see people wearing full patch-gear (or whatever is new in patch) one or two hours after patch has been applied.

7th : Wait for descent and hope there comes more after that. Or go watch movies.

8th : I really don't know what the situation is at the moment. I leveled my venomancer back on 1.3.6 and cleric when there still wasn't PV. But what I could say from current situation is that some classes have hard time leveling and some are easier, out of casters of course. Best example is the role of casters in GV. While cleric and wizard can AFK in GV and take it easy (watching a movie while needing to pay attention for 20 out of 90 minutes), mystics, psychics and venomancers need to be there all 90 minutes to play their role correctly. However, psychics do have psychic's will which makes it really easy to do pulls in PV. Mystic got their 79 skill and healing that will also do good in PV. That leaves venomancer the hardest class to level. They need to be non-afk all the time in GV, and also have hard times with long PV pulls (some would say: use feral concetration, but that skill has 5 minutes cooldown). In my opinion, casters do not need another instance to level. Just make use of current caster nirvana (increased exp rewards) with timer or filter for melee classes and it should balance. (Of course, until melee classes find a gap in it and exploit it till fix that comes way too late)

9th : No. In my honest opinion, it's fine the way it is. Considering how much experience you need to get from 110 to 130 compared to 130-150, you should be rewarded for your hard work. If there wasn't much of a difference between 140-145-150 gear, players would have felt disappointed. Also, considering how much you need to farm for gear compared to lower level gear, it all pays off for the hard work and time spent.

10th : Yeah, it's broken, can't think at the moment of the way to balance it. D=

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Well I practically live in this part of the forum so here goes another one. xD

NOTE: This thread will basically detail the bad points of the server at current, from what I have seen/expirienced so don't be such a "srs gamer" and take it to heart, please. Upon those will also be MY suggestion on ways things could be worked around and improved, if you wish to offer any suggestions yourself feel free but do it in a well constructed and thoughtful manner, also offer any CONSTRUCTIVE critism if you feel the need, thank you.

1. The constant replacement of GMs.

This is NOT aimed at the GMs them selves but rather the proccess of which we've been through for a while now. There seems to be too many GMs being replaced ect ect, its hard to keep track and know who is a GM anymore. We need long standing GMs not ones that will quit within a week an such, I do understand some have RL stuff to contend with and thats more than fine but I can't count how many new GMs we've had in the past few months, its ridiculous. This one is self explanitory, get long standing GMs so people can trust them and also have more of structured and well known GM team.

Agreed with this. But at least you don't have to worry about me, I'm here to stay, like it or not. :P

2. The disaplinery system.

I personally have never been banned, muted or anything of the sort so no, this is not a q-q thread. :p
/halo

Anyways, from what I see is that GMs go about punishing players in different ways which leaves players confused about who muted/banned them but also what they've done to deserve it.

You need set rules about what it takes to get a mute/ban but also make sure every GM abides by the warnings as well, I've seen players muted right off the bat with no warning - how will people learn if you're trigger happy?
Also evidence must be provided of the reason of the mute/ban with the evidence of a warning, basically just screen shots and these SS must be showed to the player if they ask for them, in the end its only covering the GMs back meaninbg people cannot complain about them. With out evidence you have a lot of speculation and then that speculation turns to hate and then that can cost a GMs position, I have seen it far too many times.

I do have made the mistake of banning/muting without warning (as in directly saying its a warning) some players, but I've corrected that by now and I agree with your points, I will start implimenting taking SS's. About what it takes for someone to get banned/muted, generally is covered on the -now more specific- game rules (can be found on my signature), but also depends on the GM's sometimes. In my case, I won't warn/mute/ban because someone said a "bad" word once (without offending anyone else or directed at someone in a bad manner), I see 8 year olds say it more often than in the game, so I've a tolerance for it, but if it's a recurring action or gets out of hand with insults, then I'll warn, mute or ban accordingly.

3. GMs and the red chat.[/u]

Yes, it may seem as if I'm bashin' the GMs but trust me I'm not, these are just simple things that can help a great deal.

Personally I think that GMs should only be able to use red chat when announcing news/events and basically giving warnings to people and notifiying people of when a person is muted/banned, they should not be able to talk to players through this chat it is a GM chat for a reason. Also they should not be able to speak in world chat - that chat is for players and when people see GMs in that chat they do not take them seriously. Being a GM is a job, their job is to enforce the rules and punish those that do not, also to create events and such to keep players occupied and happy. GMs are the face of the server, they are what keep people here, mostly.

I personally never use World Chat, only red chat mostly for events and rules enforcing, but hey, we want to have fun too, so I do talk sometimes normally on red chat to other players and joke around, it does no harm really I believe, plus makes players more familiar with the GM.

4. GM alts.

Basically GMs should not let people know who their alts are, so people don't get too "emotional" at them. (By that I mean on their alt they could kill someone in PK and then that person hates their GM toon or w/e, people can be so childish.)

Agreed and said it many times before. Keep it in separate lifes. We all saw how it went for Bay.

5. Support.

We need support members, I swear we had some for like a week and they dissapeared. This would be beneficial to the new commers and general player base.

I always see the Support Staff opening chats and helping players (well, most of them anyway). What we need is a long standing one, same for GM's.

6. Information on patches being worked on.

Basic info on what patch you're working on will help keep players here because they know what you're working on and what has been done giving players something to work towards.

Agreed and have suggested this before

7. End game.

What is there to do at end game? Nothing really but partake in the broken pvp balnce atm, there needs to be more.

8. Caster leveling.

I've said it once and I'll say it again - Casters need a caster PV to help them level up, there are very litte magic classes about just because EVERYTHING is easier on a phys class, at least give them a PV with PHSYICAL IMMUNE mobs that have less mag def/attack so they can effectivle group aoe them. I had a thread, which got ignored.

9. Gear progression.

1st off I love the gear and such, not your typical R9 and what not, however the gear progression isn't correct.
The last teirs of armour 140-145-150 have too much of a gap between eachother and 120-130 are left in the dark. What I mean is that you get too much of a boost going from 145-150 meaning if you want to PK at 145 you can't really because you're at such a disadvantage, I think the gears need to be equalised a bit so you have the same progression between gears, if that makes sense?

10.  As mentioned earlier; The PvP Balance. (Maybe one of the biggest influences on players)

It's broken atm, wiz, barb, sins and psy (Though nurfed and being nurfed) are rather over powering - I'm not saying they're unkillable.
Also all you ever see in pvp now is sins, just sins and more sins. Look at west last night, I couldn't count how many there were on my two hands.
There have been numerouse threads about this but all have seemed to be looked over by Agatio and no word has been spoken about it.

The server has potential, as far as I know its the only customised 1.4.4 server? Making it unique but it has a few faults that can easily be ironed out.

Agreed, it needs to be restored. Either by nerfing the OP classes or powering up the UP classes.

Thanks for reading this essay. :P[/font]
Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:39 pm by Asator
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Delirium

@ No 10 Sins will fail in descent patch and people will make new classes to try them out but I do agree with number 10 and number 8 impossible to lvl a veno ._.

Mhm, veno is the hardest, Descent does balance things out a little, suprisingly. D:

About 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th suggestion i won't say anything cause everyone that has been here for a bit knows this situation. EpicPW had 20+ GM's in its 7 months of being around, they are basicly replaced weekly for 6 months already.

5th : I don't know what you actually mean here cause there are 4 or 5 support members (also replaced weekly or so), but if you mean guides and newbie help, I see a lot of players in-game helping newbies with questions, support members always have the help chatbox open etc.

6th : Whatever. I wanted to farm level 150-151 in fc mats in advance, then someone said Agatio will change experience needed to 6 billion or something, then more rumours etc. If he did give hints in advance, people would be farming stuff for new patch days ahead, and you would see people wearing full patch-gear (or whatever is new in patch) one or two hours after patch has been applied.

7th : Wait for descent and hope there comes more after that. Or go watch movies.

8th : I really don't know what the situation is at the moment. I leveled my venomancer back on 1.3.6 and cleric when there still wasn't PV. But what I could say from current situation is that some classes have hard time leveling and some are easier, out of casters of course. Best example is the role of casters in GV. While cleric and wizard can AFK in GV and take it easy (watching a movie while needing to pay attention for 20 out of 90 minutes), mystics, psychics and venomancers need to be there all 90 minutes to play their role correctly. However, psychics do have psychic's will which makes it really easy to do pulls in PV. Mystic got their 79 skill and healing that will also do good in PV. That leaves venomancer the hardest class to level. They need to be non-afk all the time in GV, and also have hard times with long PV pulls (some would say: use feral concetration, but that skill has 5 minutes cooldown). In my opinion, casters do not need another instance to level. Just make use of current caster nirvana (increased exp rewards) with timer or filter for melee classes and it should balance. (Of course, until melee classes find a gap in it and exploit it till fix that comes way too late)

9th : No. In my honest opinion, it's fine the way it is. Considering how much experience you need to get from 110 to 130 compared to 130-150, you should be rewarded for your hard work. If there wasn't much of a difference between 140-145-150 gear, players would have felt disappointed. Also, considering how much you need to farm for gear compared to lower level gear, it all pays off for the hard work and time spent.

10th : Yeah, it's broken, can't think at the moment of the way to balance it. D=

Yeah I haven't been here all that long but I've noticed this trend. :L

I meant the support memebers themselves, I didn't know they were replaced as often, though a I rarely see them anyways.

That depends, if the stuff is already farmable in game then I'd say keep it a secret however lets say new armour is being released using a new FB or such and the mats can only be obtained in the new FB then I wouldn't seee why not, keep peoples interest. :p

Yeah, maybe caster vana could work though the Exp increase would have to be a lot considering we wouldn't be able to spam it like PV. :3

I was thinking about the balance of the PK, meaning you wouldn't have to be 150 to PK effectivly, I'm sure a lot of people hate farming/leveling 24/7 and not being able to PK on the side? And in the end either way you will get 150 armour because its the best armour, I doubt that would deter people.

@ Asator

Glad you are here to stay. :p

Mhm. x'D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
1. The problem with the GMs being in such a turn over is people trying to provoke them to do something wrong then making alot of drama out of it, i'm by no means saying any of them are perfect, i'll be the first to admit I am not, but with quite afew players seeking us to be banned it makes it difficult to avoid firing/quitting. That being said Coffee and I are planning to stay!

2. There is currently a standardised ban system being discussed in the GM forum, not all GMs agree with it, but we try our best. Once again its hard to be perfect.

3. GM is a voluntry position, it is not a job, yes we are here to try to moderate the server, but we also need to be able to have some fun too, and I don't think it really bothers that many people that we talk to them and chat to the community, and participate in conversations. About the system chat, yes we are not perfect, but for the most part we use it for what its ment for.

4. We don't event tell eachother for the most part who our alts are, only Agatio knows, but we are allowed to tell who we choose. This has probably been the biggest reason for turn over of GMs.

5. We have as many support members as GMs. There are usually support chatrooms open whenever I am online.

6. With all the drama that has been going on in the past weeks, there has been little time to work on updates, given everyone wants Agatio's attention, especially between some players and some gms. The next update, as is well known, is decent. :)

7. The game is a little light on endgame content, which hopefully decent will fix but there is still pleanty there if you look.

8. Be glad you can instantly get +12 armor, it could be harder to obtain, and would be even slower for casters. I do have to agree though, but there have been alot of suggestions, especially to do with decent, where there is a section of dungeon that is physical immune and requires a class that deals elemental damage. Once again asking him to make this then he having to deal with so much drama will mean one has to get ignored and its fairly obvious which.

9. It makes sense and I think this is the best point in the list, not to say the others aren't good but I agree with this the most. The gap is too large between 145/demonic and dragon. An idea that could possibly help with both endgame content and gear is weakening dragon, make it of an equal progression then having a new endgame gear, possibly R9, which is not very easy to obtain and has a timed lifespan, so you constantly have something to do on top of having a better progression of gears, and people still get to have a strong endgame gear. (put dragon as a step between r9 and 145).

EDIT: After reading over the posts, I looked at Elly's note on this and it is a good point.

10. I do agree that it is unbalanced, but it is likely going to be that way no matter what, tideborn as a race are made for PvP, given we all get endgame gear low hp classes who have very strong skills have high hp, weaker offensive classes who have more survivablity don't get a significant enough boost in hp/defence to counteract the high damage and good hp/defence. Barbarian's get such a big boost from the gear that it really doesnt matter if their attacks are weaker. Balance is not the easiest thing to achieve though, with decent it should balance out the classes, the thing to work on would be balancing the fact your in fully refined gear from the start, and all it entails.

Thank you for posting this essay, it is good to hear feedback, though it would be nicer if you could suggest how to fix the problems too. Its all well and good to point them out but we can't instantly come up with the right solutions and the more help we get on ideas to fix them the better.
Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:51 am by Ninja
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
1. The problem with the GMs being in such a turn over is people trying to provoke them to do something wrong then making alot of drama out of it, i'm by no means saying any of them are perfect, i'll be the first to admit I am not, but with quite afew players seeking us to be banned it makes it difficult to avoid firing/quitting. That being said Coffee and I are planning to stay!

Im staying for sure ;)
Asator is staying for sure ;)
Syrecho is styaing thats 100% sure ;)
Coffee staying for sure ;)
Ninjas gonna be fired..................no wait hes staying for sure ;)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
4. GM alts.

Agreed and said it many times before. Keep it in separate lifes. We all saw how it went for Bay.

Ok I didn't read this before posting, I tried not to name names hehe.
Ex-GM

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Ninjas gonna be fired..................no wait hes staying for sure ;)
[/qoute]

Agreed...

To which part depends on how much Touchy bribes me  ;D

On a serious note though, I will have to spend time off the game at the end of the year, so I may have to resign or you will just miss me!
Ex-GM

Offline Delirium

2. There is currently a standardised ban system being discussed in the GM forum, not all GMs agree with it, but we try our best. Once again its hard to be perfect.

3. GM is a voluntry position, it is not a job, yes we are here to try to moderate the server, but we also need to be able to have some fun too, and I don't think it really bothers that many people that we talk to them and chat to the community, and participate in conversations. About the system chat, yes we are not perfect, but for the most part we use it for what its ment for.

4. We don't event tell eachother for the most part who our alts are, only Agatio knows, but we are allowed to tell who we choose. This has probably been the biggest reason for turn over of GMs.

5. We have as many support members as GMs. There are usually support chatrooms open whenever I am online.

6. With all the drama that has been going on in the past weeks, there has been little time to work on updates, given everyone wants Agatio's attention, especially between some players and some gms. The next update, as is well known, is decent. :)

7. The game is a little light on endgame content, which hopefully decent will fix but there is still pleanty there if you look.

8. Be glad you can instantly get +12 armor, it could be harder to obtain, and would be even slower for casters. I do have to agree though, but there have been alot of suggestions, especially to do with decent, where there is a section of dungeon that is physical immune and requires a class that deals elemental damage. Once again asking him to make this then he having to deal with so much drama will mean one has to get ignored and its fairly obvious which.

9. It makes sense and I think this is the best point in the list, not to say the others aren't good but I agree with this the most. The gap is too large between 145/demonic and dragon. An idea that could possibly help with both endgame content and gear is weakening dragon, make it of an equal progression then having a new endgame gear, possibly R9, which is not very easy to obtain and has a timed lifespan, so you constantly have something to do on top of having a better progression of gears, and people still get to have a strong endgame gear. (put dragon as a step between r9 and 145).

EDIT: After reading over the posts, I looked at Elly's note on this and it is a good point.

10. I do agree that it is unbalanced, but it is likely going to be that way no matter what, tideborn as a race are made for PvP, given we all get endgame gear low hp classes who have very strong skills have high hp, weaker offensive classes who have more survivablity don't get a significant enough boost in hp/defence to counteract the high damage and good hp/defence. Barbarian's get such a big boost from the gear that it really doesnt matter if their attacks are weaker. Balance is not the easiest thing to achieve though, with decent it should balance out the classes, the thing to work on would be balancing the fact your in fully refined gear from the start, and all it entails.

Thank you for posting this essay, it is good to hear feedback, though it would be nicer if you could suggest how to fix the problems too. Its all well and good to point them out but we can't instantly come up with the right solutions and the more help we get on ideas to fix them the better.

1. Refer to No. 2, this would help that situation a lot and one reason why people did that was because of No. 4. And I know, thats the communities fault and not GMs themselves fault, mostly. :p

2. Glad to hear it :D Will this then be posted to the players so they know what will constitute a ban/mute?

3. May be a voulenatry position but ists still work just as voulentering for a charitable cause is. I'm not saying GMs can't have fun by any means but when you talk in world/system chat people will take you less seriosuly and you know what that can lead too, talking in normal chat/wispers is more personal and doesn't broadcast everything to everyone which in turn may lead to someone taking offence to it. I'm only saying it because I've seen it happen all too many times, maybe the world chat is a bit much but surley system chat should only be used for the reasons I stated?

4. I don't know about the new turn over of GMs but the ones before were definatly not shy of who their alts were - which lead to problems.

5. Yeah I saw them yesterday! :D I just hope they stay, thats all we really need, a solid core of support/GM members. :)

6. Not expectig anything like that atm, after the DDoS an' all. Just asking for future updates, just something to wet our apitiets, I mean looking forward to something will make people want to stay rather than just waiting on nothing, if you know what I mean?

7. Maybe and hopefully. :p

8. +12 would also mean slower for the phys classes too. o-o
Don't know they just need some incentive for people to level a caster, I mean I have all the casters at 140+ so its not nessacarily q-q on my part, I did find it tough but a lot of people complained and quit their characters which I don't like to see. :3

9. I wouln't say nerf dragon for this reason, I'd only say nurf dragon weapon damage wise on certain classes to balance the damage to surviveablity ratio for PvP.

10. You can balance them more though, I know nothing in PW will ever be 100% balanced, this is PWE we're talking about lol but steps can be taken to reduce the massive gap between classes. :s

No problem, and I'm pretty sure I listed the probelms and suggested a possible solution to most of them, some of them I can't like the pvp balance because that'd be up to Agatio, though if he asked me what I'd do I'd try to help.

Ps I wrote this just as I woke up so I hope it makes sense lmao. xD

Mhm. x'D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Makes sense

I bought it up earlier, it is just in the making, and also only 4 people (inclusive of me) have looked at. 2 agree, 1 doesnt, 1 didn't really give a stance.

So we will see where that goes, but I am sure once we work out something we all like we will post it :)

It is difficult when each side has its valid points.
Ex-GM

Offline Delirium

Makes sense

I bought it up earlier, it is just in the making, and also only 4 people (inclusive of me) have looked at. 2 agree, 1 doesnt, 1 didn't really give a stance.

So we will see where that goes, but I am sure once we work out something we all like we will post it :)

It is difficult when each side has its valid points.

Mhm, it's all about comprimising and doing whats best for the server, which I'm sure everyone wants, already seen some good people leave and I don't want it to turn into a trend. x.x

Mhm. x'D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

You should say "maybe one of the biggest influences on PvP-ers"

As you may know, there are people who don't care for PvP. For example, my personal goal in the game is to reach lvl 150, get full 150 gear, and then HELP others, NOT KILL them.
Also to make another toon to reach the same goal.
And so on, and on...

This makes me mention multiclienting. I will need 2 clients simultaneously, to lvl up my second toon with help of first one. And to be able to open FC or other instances in times when can't find squad. (Yes, I will be able to find squad with Cleric lvl 150, but what about Psy, Barb or Veno lvl 110?)

Thanks for your patience.

P.S.: EC drop rate is way too low. You can make no more than 10-15 EC per hour, and for full Demonic you need 2740 of them. Some 250 hours just for that is too much. Add to that the time required for Warsong Crystals. What about other aspects of the gameplay? When?
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

As you may know, there are people who don't care for PvP. For example, my personal goal in the game is to reach lvl 150, get full 150 gear, and then HELP others, NOT KILL them.
And so on, and on...

This makes me mention multiclienting. I will need 2 clients simultaneously, to lvl up my second toon with help of first one. And to be able to open FC or other instances in times when can't find squad. (Yes, I will be able to find squad with Cleric lvl 150, but what about Psy, Barb or Veno lvl 110?)

P.S.: EC drop rate is way too low. You can make no more than 10-15 EC per hour, and for full Demonic you need 2740 of them. Some 250 hours just for that is too much. Add to that the time required for Warsong Crystals. What about other aspects of the gameplay? When?

well even though thats your goal most of us (I'd say 95% of the people on the server) came to a private server to have competitive pk where you didn't have to use a large amount of money to be able to pk competitively. honestly I don't see why you'd want to leave pwi if you just wanted to pve but then again thats none of my business

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

And so on, and on...

well even though thats your goal most of us (I'd say 95% of the people on the server) came to a private server to have competitive pk where you didn't have to use a large amount of money to be able to pk competitively. honestly I don't see why you'd want to leave pwi if you just wanted to pve but then again thats none of my business

You fat cow. How dare you criticize PVErs. For your information, I LOVE spending countless hours grinding on the same instance over and over and over and over and over and over again. Shoooot dawg, even when I hit 150, I'll continue grinding on those same instances over and over and over and over and over and over again. Oh wait.........that's what PWI is for. Silly me  ;D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic