Offline elijah00

Which class better wiz or psy

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i would Wizard for more spike damage, but Psy have those awesome buffs and debuffs, and damage is nice too, so i will answer Psy :D

but it depends on the player.

Offline elijah00

Xd evil pro barb

Offline Ray

PSY IS THE BEST! ;D

Offline elijah00

Put it in the poll XDDDDD
B

Offline Leader

I love my Wizard for the fun pvp and pve. But psy's also have some great advantages like their buffs and stuns (ect.)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Psychic

I love playing on wizards, they are great fun, but psychics are just a stronger class, atleast until morai
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline CENT

I vote psy because I've never played a wizzy but hope to soon

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Wiz doesn't have purple skin, so its automatically better.....
 ;D

Happy
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"
psy is this game on easy mode but once decent patch comes out they should be balanced (to some extent)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
psy is this game on easy mode but once decent patch comes out they should be balanced (to some extent)

i heard a lot of comments about wizard morai skill :/
seems like its pretty OP, those escapes when beeing hit :X
lets see if its enough to balance :D i hope it is

i heard the same... but then again all classes get some kind of amazing skill/buff and seeing how sins/psy didnt get nerfed when they were inplimented i doubt wizzies will (which works out for me [huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue])

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

i heard the same... but then again all classes get some kind of amazing skill/buff and seeing how sins/psy didnt get nerfed when they were inplimented i doubt wizzies will (which works out for me [huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue])

lol
but u think it will be enough to surpass Psy's?
those buffs are scary :X are they not ?

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D

lol
but u think it will be enough to surpass Psy's?
those buffs are scary :X are they not ?

Ice prison is as dibhilitating for physical characters as soul of sealing.
The knockback is amazing versus assassins too.

Wizards don't really get a great advantage against psychics, but they definately become as scary for phys to fight. Due to the reversion skills possibly more so!
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Ice prison is as dibhilitating for physical characters as soul of sealing.
The knockback is amazing versus assassins too.

Wizards don't really get a great advantage against psychics, but they definately become as scary for phys to fight. Due to the reversion skills possibly more so!

Ice prison is great but its only down fall is, it lasts only for around 4 secs, nd cost 2 sparks ..  to me it dsnt seem worth spending 2 sparks on if it'll only last for 4 sec, where those sparks can be spent on something rather more useful.  +  sins can bypass it most of the time with tidal.

Knockback skill definitly will give wizzies a far better chance against melee classes, especially a sin. ... not only does it knock u back when being auto attacked, also purifies u, xD.  ...   

imagine a sin using occult or some other stun/sleep/freeze/immobilising skill on u, nd triple sparks at ur face ... lol.... now u can just stand and laugh .. wait till they auto attack .. nd u'll get pushed back. nd get purified, seal the attacker, nd BOOM ! (easier said than done, i kno :p) ..

as for the reversion skills, idk how it'l play out here, ... the % success of those skills rely on the difference in soulforce of the attacking wizzy and its opponent. (with the descent update ALL classes will have soulforce)....  .. soo we shall  see x.x xD
 can't wait for this upgrade .. wizzies definitely will be more fun to play and more annoying to deal with hehe xD

but none of these make any difference versus a psy, mayb the HP reversion skill, ...  however PSY morai skills, does have the potential to stuff up a wizzy in a fight.. sooo just between these two classes, comparatively, the morai skills will give psy's slightly more advantage OVER wizzies..

but at the end of the day, it'll all depend on how well u play ur class... x.x
Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:04 pm by labs
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf