Epic Perfect World

New GM

Offline Kyon

Do you think someone should become a gm if they helped out with the server by donating a lot of money and helping with things etc?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
donating doesnt make u GM.

Offline Kyon

Then what does? Cause if you help out the server and everything and donate a lot of money to keep it goin and stuffs i think you should be one <.<

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
then lets have 200 or 300 GM's  ::)

thats jusy not right ;)

Offline Kyon

I mean if someone donated like over 200 or $300, shouldn't they be a gm for helpin by donating that much or at least be one for helping with things?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
nope.
donating is an option, not a request. ppl r free to help but also free to not help.

GM is a position, not a spot to be bought. this isnt politics where money rules the process of existing or moving on.

Offline Rayazu

• Beginner
I think GM should be the one who helps players in/out the game.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Become a game support.
Though its a meaningless title really, from what I see they just do the same as me, except they have thier name on a list and are the first to be spammed.

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Become a game support.
Though its a meaningless title really, from what I see they just do the same as me, except they have thier name on a list and are the first to be spammed.

Yes, mostly GS do same stuff as other players - answers to questions, trying to help for new players.
But we do and a bit more than others - making guides, cleaning forum, planning and helping with events and etc  ;)

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Become a game support.

Yes, mostly GS do same stuff as other players - answers to questions, trying to help for new players.
But we do and a bit more than others - making guides, cleaning forum, planning and helping with events and etc  ;)

I have guides :D

I helped push for afew new bosses too :D

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yeah right, donating is gonna get you GM. LOL but seriously,GM isn't that fun, its more of a job rather than a game, I'd much rather play a normal char than have a GM.
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Especially with the constant flaming you would get.

I do see the appeal of being a gm, but no way is it something to be unless your dedicated and the right person for the roll.

I think people have the impression gms can spawn any item etc, and they want to be able to buy that ability, but only agatio can spawn items, gms can't. Atleast thats how it was explained to me.

Offline Pammy

• Old Player

Yes, we all know how wonderful you are and how much you trying to help for everyone

*gives a golden medal for Nexy*

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy

Yes, we all know how wonderful you are and how much you trying to help for everyone

*gives a golden medal for Nexy*

Sorry i phrased it badly, im not taking a shot at the game support, i'm trying to explain you don't need a title to help out, if your dedicated to helping out then you shouldnt need a title :)

Don't ever wave shiny things around me... they always disappear...  :P

So yea sorry if I sounded like I was saying you guys were redundant, because your not, I was just saying its a title people get so we all know who to pm!

fryslanboppe81

i prolly hitt the nail wrong an hamer my fingers again :P

I like the Gms we have now some are mean some are sweet but they all do theyre work without asking for anything in return i think ? we just apreciate it, so if we need a new Gm we need someone who has discipline and it doesnt matter what kind of personality, just luv em or hate em but let them do theyre job and cooperate :)

Btw Kyon i do apreciate u bring home some bacon but u wouldnt have the discipline for the Gm work if u ask the job

P.s Nexy has a good point we all can help out without a title, i know i could do something even its a litle help or info ummm  lemme think of something maybe its this year or next dunno ;)
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:42 am by Ragnarok