Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestion: Dragon only 1 vs 1

Offline Triality#1

This idea isn't very good. If you wanna do this event at least ban sins from it cuz dragon sin vs let's say, dragon wiz is unbalanced as fck. Sins had the advantage back on dragon times due to the dencent aps with a high phys atk and also because there were no def levels. Sounds like a good idea, but don't let sins participate else you'll see hierobugs everywhere.
You're not a very good idea.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
This idea isn't very good. If you wanna do this event at least ban sins from it cuz dragon sin vs let's say, dragon wiz is unbalanced as fck. Sins had the advantage back on dragon times due to the dencent aps with a high phys atk and also because there were no def levels. Sounds like a good idea, but don't let sins participate else you'll see hierobugs everywhere.
this may seem a good idea, but like mittens said, sins have a great advantage in dragon or generally aps classes..so idk
You see what happened because of r8, people forgot how to play magic classes without OP def and/or casting speed. There are names I could give you of players who back in dragon times were pwning sins, even now I know some of them, and they kill r8 sins, all of them: clerics(yea, even clerics), mystics, wizards, psychics, venos( 1 of them is my very good friend, 1 of the best venos on server, if not the best, full r8 geared, end game orns etc, and he approves this event, I bet you would love him to teach you something about real fights). If this event will ever be done, you'll see it urself :tiger-42:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'll happily put dragon gear on my veno or mystic & fight anyone in their r8r.

Gib challenge plis.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'll happily put dragon gear on my veno or mystic & fight anyone in their r8r.

Gib challenge plis.
Come, gear them with dragon and come 1v1 my r8 :smiley:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Come, gear them with dragon and come 1v1 my r8 :smiley:

Sure, let me log on & figure out where I left my dragon stuff.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I was actually thinking about something like this last night for a Monday evening event (American time zones).

We'll see how it goes tomorrow. :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I was actually thinking about something like this last night for a Monday evening event (American time zones).

We'll see how it goes tomorrow. :)

Ty so far

tho I would like it to be hosted by any GM at any times they want Q_Q not just 1 day a week D:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
Ty so far

tho I would like it to be hosted by any GM at any times they want Q_Q not just 1 day a week D:

Of course. I just made a thread for general rules and such. They can be modified as well. :smiley:

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
too lazy to read all this... are cube neck, ws belt, nw ring and TM robe allowed at this event?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
too lazy to read all this... are cube neck, ws belt, nw ring and TM robe allowed at this event?
I would like to say no but idk GMs might allow it

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
The thing is many people sell their old ring/necks/belts once they get cube/warsong orns and NW ring.Not everyone would like to rebuy those things just to attend an event.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
Rules:

But they'll be experimented with I suppose.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
The thing is many people sell their old ring/necks/belts once they get cube/warsong orns and NW ring.Not everyone would like to rebuy those things just to attend an event.
They also do not have dragon sets. And btw, those are ppl who wont join this event because they know they dont stand a chance so dont mind them at all

But they'll be experimented with I suppose.
Ty -happy face-

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
so sins wont be that dangerous... if full LA 2,86 aps... but if they go 2 HA parts 3 LA, they wont deal much dmg cuz lower dex... anyway... awesome idea vookie =)