Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestion: Dragon only 1 vs 1

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Just like the title says. Ik its a bit pointless to make this suggestion so all donators feel free to trashtalk

BUT if I wanted to say WHY its a good idea in my opinion, I would say: not everyone can donate and not everyone has time to farm for their gears. + the best part of it would be fact that dragon vs dragon fights are fair and about skill. But uh well, waiting for your (not rly)kind comments on that

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

i think it should be for people who dont have r8 yet but not for people trying to show off their skills who already have r8

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
i think it should be for people who dont have r8 yet but not for people trying to show off their skills who already have r8

Why not? I bet everyone would like to see in fair fight all those players who win normal 1 vs 1 playoffs and are considered 'good', GMs recently did event for Jelly's request, the one with 1k ec bet, so I guess they can do this one too. We already have 145-149 playoffs, dragon wont harm either

Offline Triality#1

Why not? I bet everyone would like to see in fair fight all those players who win normal 1 vs 1 playoffs and are considered 'good', GMs recently did event for Jelly's request, the one with 1k ec bet, so I guess they can do this one too. We already have 145-149 playoffs, dragon wont harm either
Areashi approves this message.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
for once vookie says something on forums that doesnt wanna make me suicide. 1+

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This sounds pretty fun actually, i'd like to see it. Completely dragon though (no warsong belt, cube necklace etc.)

Robbert

game on LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i can finally come with wr for 5 mins fights, no more Apprentice domination, i approve this + gm

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
for once vookie says something on forums that doesnt wanna make me suicide. 1+
yay

I can add that many ppl actually wouldnt mind even having a dragon server. But I know it wont happen and I understand why, its quite fair, thats why Im asking for dragon only event instead. Many players with fully pro geared r8 chars would like this event, trust me.

AND before u ask how can u check if person is using dragon and not cheating = make a rule for wearing gears, not fashion or ask players to leave all their r8 gears in bank

game on LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i can finally come with wr for 5 mins fights, no more Apprentice domination, i approve this + gm
dw Rob, I'll give you longer fights, on any of my chars

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I like this idea. Levels the playing field a little.

Would gear switching be an issue though? Say, someone throwing an attk level weap on and off? Would be hard to monitor. Particularly with weapon skins.

You could have people wear their armour and not fash, so you could see some changes, although this won't work for orns (if you decide to make the event full dragon).

I'm sure a compromised could be reached, but nice idea otherwise.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline 🌸

• -
I like this idea. Levels the playing field a little.

Would gear switching be an issue though? Say, someone throwing an attk level weap on and off? Would be hard to monitor. Particularly with weapon skins.

You could have people wear their armour and not fash, so you could see some changes, although this won't work for orns (if you decide to make the event full dragon).

I'm sure a compromised could be reached, but nice idea otherwise.

Vookie also made a good suggestion of making the players put all their r8 in their bank. The GM can check their bags just to make sure too.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Vookie also made a good suggestion of making the players put all their r8 in their bank. The GM can check their bags just to make sure too.

Oh, just read that.

Could be a bit time consuming to check all players, but that could work.

EDIT: Having a sin alt could help with that though.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Oh, just read that.

You can just check those 2 who are about to fight, or 1 GM can watch fight and another check rest of players while fight is going on, isnt rly a problem

Offline 🌸

• -
Oh, just read that.

They could always do it like the 1v1 with bets, even without bets. If not, then there's sins like elllieee that could also check the bags.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Yeah, these are all things they'd sort out before they ran it, if they decide to. No major issues, as far as I can see though.

Overall nice idea +1

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Nobody

this may seem a good idea, but like mittens said, sins have a great advantage in dragon or generally aps classes..so idk
Jishi