Epic Perfect World

Problem with My APS

Offline ibleach

Hello, i have a problem with my sin called IGotTHis. I have a full set dragon light armor,Energetic Robe Lunar Glade and a The Tender Slaves which should make me have 2.86 attack rate but instead i have a 2.22 i do not know what is going on with my char.  When i first put everything on i had 2.86 but later i looked at it again and  i noticed that i had 2.22 with the equipment i was wearing, so i tried to log in and out which did not do anything; can some one please help me with this problem i have please and thank you. Thank you for taking your time in reading my topic  :smiley:  There is a picture of what i am wearing and my attack rate down below i hope you can see it well.

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
what about your weapon? have you replaced any atk int on that?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
If everything is placed right you should be having 2.86 aps! O_O
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
is every piece of your dragon armor LA? or are you wearing any HA piece?

Offline ibleach

I made it after that I then added dex stone + 20 and Gloom sacred stone

Offline ibleach

Yea everything is LA dragon i checked it 30 times now just to make sure idk what is going on

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Its very weird issue but I think problem is with your dragon set since u dont get def lvls too, and its most likely chest or wrists. Buy new ones, or whole set and check, or get a GM to see this thread and maybe you can trade with him/her
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2013, 04:16 am by VookieCookie

Offline ibleach

haha i swear my set is hunted and i bought it from some 1 too

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
You probably take off 1 of your dragon gears then press c after that, you put it back on and SS it.

Offline ibleach

Why would i do that i would just waste my time in doing this just to waste more of my time and other people's time. i even called night to come and  see what was going on you can ask her if you don't believe me.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You're using the wrong LA top, it's one with 50% accuracy and one with 0.1, you're using the former.

Offline ibleach

and what you said i did does not work people can tell if  i did that :-\

Offline ibleach

daaammm i got ripped off i didnt even see that damit thank you for showing me it

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Edit: nvm he got it o;

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
For future reference, when buying an la top since there's two (never understood why since I rarely see any alternative builds using that) sneak a peak first.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)