Epic Perfect World

Event mobs.

Cheebee

I will add these mobs to more cities and reduce their respawn time so everyone will have chance to get what they want without stress, maybe even starting from the next event.

nice ty GN

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
am an old fashioned player with a fair play style of playing so would be nice to see mobs in Tellus and Raging Tides as well because too many people vying for same areas causes alot of issues, mob stealing and foul language from these obnoxious lil oiks with no manners and makes people just not want to bother
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I poked some mobs earlier and got 18.  I don't remember how long I was out there for, but glad to see that these mobs don't have effing elemental immunity, LMAO. 

I definitely second more areas, because I did have pretty nasty lag (had another game running in the background so that didn't help matters, but it wouldn't have helped much).  Tellus and RT are major cities in that they are the birthplaces of two races, so why not have them spawn there?

Granted, not sure how many would go to Tellus; I kinda stay away from there because of how huge it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

vlntbty

Adding RT and Tellus would be great.  :smiley:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Would be nice if it was implemented already...

Offline lightliger89

• Kc (Alec Harrus)
The mobs for halloween are in "main cities''. Didn't know Tellus and Raging Tides aren't main cities. IJS. :sad:

When pwi was first created only main cities were Arch, Lost, Etherblade, and Plume. Raging Tides and Tellus were added after that so that's why I believe they spawn there :/ But honestly I kinda agree with this forum. There needs to be more locations for players to farm. Just these 4 cities is enough to make them laggy for anyone. @~@
"In the midst of horror beyond imagining, I still see things that lift my heart."
OynxBlood sage mystic 150 (r8)
Infernal War Sage Seeker 150 (r8)
Barioth Sage archer 150 (r8)
FatalSageKc Sage Wizie 148
Espeth Demon assassin 148
LycanPsychic sage Psychic 150

I was /am a Graphic Design Student for 3 years. So i have the knowledge under my belt. :)

v Art website for stuff i do in spare time v