Epic Perfect World

What is the counter to Veno carrying flag in NW?

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
i play a wf and i think purify should be nerfed, if not completely removed

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
i play a wf and i think purify should be nerfed, if not completely removed

Occasional purify: Omg OP!

Getting apsed to death so fast that a charm won't even tick: Oh, just fine.

If purify needs a nerf, then APS does so even more.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
They can be countered...harder than other classes but they can.
Yup.

Offline Skitzo

eh i have puri wep on my mystic, the SO called OP heals class yea...half the time my puri wep procs im either dead as it procs, or on the very verge of death and hauling ass. Im very lucky to see it proc maybe twice wheile a sin is apsing my ass to kingdom come. And no im not complaining about aps either since i have a sin myself and i enjoy rickrolling ppl. I guess what Im trying to say, try making a class with a puri wep and see how much it procs for you b4 ur dead with hell 1 good sin on you, and then compare it to a fully buffed squad in mass pk, or 20 ppl in nw o.o

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
If purify needs a nerf, then APS does so even more.

+1
I know this will cause a ton of QQ, but I agree with you fully. APS on this server can be completely insane. When Assassins are going in NW un-buffed (no tidal, et cetera) it makes you think..

Also, if less of your Nation was PKing at mid, that Venomancer would drop in no time at all.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
+1
I know this will cause a ton of QQ, but I agree with you fully. APS on this server can be completely insane. When Assassins are going in NW un-buffed (no tidal, et cetera) it makes you think..

Also, if less of your Nation was PKing at mid, that Venomancer would drop in no time at all.

The only aps that needs a nerf is sin using full r8. 35 atk lvls + 2.86 is just... insane. And thats totally different league.

To all the QQers: Lets be honest now, purify wont do sh1t to save you from such sin. I dont understand all those QQ threads about venos using purify, I see venos dying normally like every other class, no matter if puri wep or not. If I wanted to QQ about purify I would rather mention clerics here. They aleady have physical shield, buff for additional phy def(demon/sage), thousands of healing skills. Venos have wut, fox form only?

Nerf sins r8 set aps 1st

Srsly are u all QQers dumb? cant u see the real problems? there are ways to deal with purify, maybe its time to switch from aps to something else? If you dont know how to kill purify veno, how are you going to deal with 3 hits per sec worth 10k damage? shut fck up with all those threads about purify already, Im dragon sin and Im fine with it

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I guess making Ironguards not work in NW (if possible) would fix that and some other problems with capping - it would be impossible for them to take the flag while 10 enemies are hammering them.
But then again, too many people rely on these pots 100% during their random PK in NW so I doubt anyone will support the idea. Same with Purify weapon.
I suggested that long ago - get ride of pots inside NW at all. Then it would be funny and even some competition. Now in certain situations I even dont bother chase certain flag carriers and just rpk in the middle -  while rpk I can get 1k score from single map even in losing nation. If I will chase certain veno I will fail anyway and will get less. Maybe majority understood that long ago and only few of us complain in forums? Seriously, this Friday I dont bothered about flag at all and I was in flame and I got over 200 tokens. Sometimes when I act as team I get that low in 2nd nation. What I mean, that flag thing kinda overrated and dont give that much ST after all. While rpk always funny and if you know how to, your personal score after 2h always will be over 20k.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I suggested that long ago - get ride of pots inside NW at all. Then it would be funny and even some competition. Now in certain situations I even dont bother chase certain flag carriers and just rpk in the middle -  while rpk I can get 1k score from single map even in losing nation. If I will chase certain veno I will fail anyway and will get less. Maybe majority understood that long ago and only few of us complain in forums? Seriously, this Friday I dont bothered about flag at all and I was in flame and I got over 200 tokens. Sometimes when I act as team I get that low in 2nd nation. What I mean, that flag thing kinda overrated and dont give that much ST after all. While rpk always funny and if you know how to, your personal score after 2h always will be over 20k.

Removing pots from NW is a bad idea. Wars that last 15+ minutes are just plain frustrating, especially if you lose & get absolutely nothing for it.

Forcing people to walk for an eternity before capping just means that at some point a few eas will instafloor it, every, single, time. No more caps -> long, long wars -> even fewer people showing for NW. May as well remove NW entirely and just add a RPK event.

Play capture the flag instead of deathmatch and theres no problem at all, just because certain people are too stupid to go after flags doesn't mean everyone else needs to be nerfed.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Removing pots from NW is a bad idea. Wars that last 15+ minutes are just plain frustrating, especially if you lose & get absolutely nothing for it.

Forcing people to walk for an eternity before capping just means that at some point a few eas will instafloor it, every, single, time. No more caps -> long, long wars -> even fewer people showing for NW. May as well remove NW entirely and just add a RPK event.

Play capture the flag instead of deathmatch and theres no problem at all, just because certain people are too stupid to go after flags doesn't mean everyone else needs to be nerfed.

This.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Just have fun all..POINT OF THE GAME= HAVE FUN
to many stress player..First world problem

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Just have fun all..POINT OF THE GAME= HAVE FUN
to many stress player..First world problem

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail

I loled how you got scared you cant play what you like to play. But same time you always scold players who dont like your playstyle: IG->dig->drop flag after 20sec->move to next map. That's is absolutely boring and I got no idea why so many bother dig and carry flag for 2h. Seriously.
And I am sure get ride of pots not a problem at all - even if you carry them inside you going lose them. Some, who will forget put them in bank will get pissed, but after all NW without pots would be funny. Now it's boring. For me. For certain persons grinding flag for 2h sounds like awesome event :D

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
And I am sure get ride of pots not a problem at all - even if you carry them inside you going lose them. Some, who will forget put them in bank will get pissed, but after all NW without pots would be funny. Now it's boring. For me. For certain persons grinding flag for 2h sounds like awesome event :D

Most people rely on pots to dig flag. If you take pots out, oh look venos have this skill that give them IG for 10 secs, just long enough to dig flag. Holypath out of flag area, have archer buff them, bye veno. No real big difference, just more venos digging and then they don't even need pots as long as they have a couple archers in pt.

Plus, I'm not even sure you can take the use of pots out of a certain instance.

IG->dig->drop flag after 20sec->move to next map. That's is absolutely boring and I got no idea why so many bother dig and carry flag for 2h. Seriously.

And there are people that actually enjoy carrying flag, like me. >: Es funny sometimes.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I find nw more fun on ts with my fac. Just cause we get a little crazy sometimes. Removing pots just for nw is probably not possible.. but would be rather annoying since most of nw is Gank 24/7

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I find nw more fun on ts with my fac. Just cause we get a little crazy sometimes. Removing pots just for nw is probably not possible.. but would be rather annoying sense most of nw is Gank 24/7

My squad is made of people that can get on vent with us, just because it's so funny sometimes. It makes the 2 hours go by faster and stuff.

And yeah, it's nice to use pots in NW since you can get straight up ganked by a squad and a half that's trying to protect flag. npnp.