Epic Perfect World

Patch v74 - Halloween in EPW!

Offline Aarkshan

My barb is cooler than ur barb.
+1 for ur name , it op

paul091624

Increased speed and chance of crafting gold OHT armor to 5% YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
The new battle pets made owl and drake worthless, since they got the exact same stats and so much easier to acquire (As well as being better looking).  :normal-19:
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2013, 06:08 am by Blitzkrieg

Offline buzios

• Beginner

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
The new battle pets made owl and drake worthless, since they got the exact same stats and so much easier to acquire (As well as being better looking).  :normal-19:
ikr i get 2 bats 2 spider in 1 day LOL im Lucky i bought 2ec Candy before it became 10ec
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
ikr i get 2 bats 2 spider in 1 day LOL im Lucky i bought 2ec Candy before it became 10ec

:normal-21: Hope the halloween pets are nerfed slightly to not piss off everyone who's ever spent time/money on getting owl/drake then

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
:normal-21: Hope the halloween pets are nerfed slightly to not piss off everyone who's ever spent time/money on getting owl/drake then
it's Halloween, if you nerf those pet people will stop farming those candy, EPW team need to encourage them with something amazing stuff to do the event. No Good Reward! No Pve Player's! No Pve Event's!
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
it's Halloween, if you nerf those pet people will stop farming those candy, EPW team need to encourage them with something amazing stuff to do the event. No Good Reward! No Pve Player's! No Pve Event's!

There's still the flyers, shirts and non-battle pets, and I said nerf slightly - Not make them completely harmless.

If they can't do that I suggest an option that lets you trade owl/drake back to event tokens.. Altough maybe not the full amount that it costs to make them.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Any 2x?

Not until next month, I believe.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
EWWW no plis no spiders, dont want an heartattack yet :C

Angelica

EWWW no plis no spiders, dont want an heartattack yet :C
I know, right? They seriously didn't think of players with arachnophobia.  :normal-12:

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
Thanks Agaito (:

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:19 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Skitzo

is there any specific timing for the said events or is it random? cuz im from the us and i can attend most events just fine just knowing when they are going on is a big plus lol :))