Epic Perfect World

DONT GET SCAMMED

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
People are Selling and Trading Reskins u can buy for 105k Coin from the npc in west arch for Reskins that are worth 1000 times that. or selling for EC when they are worth nothing.  Dont Let urself be had by scammers.

Olok
cosie
These are just two names i know that are scamming people.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
i'm wondering if there is a way to maybe change the color of the icons so that npc skins are white and boutique reskins are gold. so that there is less chance that someone can get scammed. someone always finds a way to scam the honest people.. shame on them.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
do name the skins and aga would look into it,they"ll have the icons/names changed

Cheebee

erm it's not hard to just check in boutique before u buy it. I already checked through the npc ones and ik which are free and which ain't.

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Good cause im sick of seeing people in WC and Shops selling NPC Skins for EC and Mass Amounts of coin. only scamming people who dont know.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Just add ✩✩✩ for the original reskins and add ✩ for the ones u can buy for 105k coins.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:18 pm by BlackRoft

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Ya i would like to see that last idea done so people like "Olok" dont scam people anymore.