Epic Perfect World

NW mape types

Offline asendaron

i was wondering when u would integrate the new nw map games on pwi on to epic. doing capture the flag for 3 hours tends to get boring after a while and maybe ppl will stop raging when there are more game types

Offline asendaron

that's perfectly fine.. just add the other 2 game types its understandable they have to revamp them for epw. just the fact that there is a varity  of dif types u can go to instead of the same old ctf that idiot people come to rpk each other.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
i was wondering when u would integrate the new nw map games on pwi on to epic. doing capture the flag for 3 hours tends to get boring after a while and maybe ppl will stop raging when there are more game types
My vote: NO:- 50% YES:- 50% XD

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
and maybe ppl will stop raging

You must be new here...

On the maps thing, I have yet to hear a single positive comment about that whole update, why would it be so great?

Cheebee

well pwi map got decreased anyway just thinking about it, it seems fine as it is imo.

Offline asendaron

On the maps thing, I have yet to hear a single positive comment about that whole update, why would it be so great?
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                hearing and  playing  the maps are two different things  and the most u hear about is ctf people ig digging ect. yes bridge battle is a massive debuff zone but yet if u wana kill peopl u can while destroying 3 towers simple.crystal contest simple just maintain the crystals and kill each other if u cant do that  there's no hope for u. Feone on that whole bit about me being new..lol iv done nw before epic even existed. so nice try at making a dis

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                hearing and  playing  the maps are two different things  and the most u hear about is ctf people ig digging ect. yes bridge battle is a massive debuff zone but yet if u wana kill peopl u can while destroying 3 towers simple.crystal contest simple just maintain the crystals and kill each other if u cant do that  there's no hope for u. Feone on that whole bit about me being new..lol iv done nw before epic even existed. so nice try at making a dis

Oh well, I guess you can't take a joke. That comment was clearly about the raging thing. Anyway, feel free to have another go at insulting me if that's what you wish to do.

You probably also shouldn't assume that everyone I talk to is too stupid to understand how NW maps work. While I quit PWI before the new maps were introduced several long time player friends of mine there mentioned that they were just no fun. Easy or not, if it's no fun there's no point in adding them.

Offline asendaron

if there melee classes of course it might not be fun but a ''couple'' of people doesn't determine if a map is fun or not until u personally try it. i like the new maps because of the variety  and not just have playing ctf all the time but yea that's my opinion some people will like it others  don't. simple fact of this thread was just to ask aga or any gm if it would be put in the next patch  if he does cool if he doesn't then okay case settled that's all  i want to know

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
if there melee classes of course it might not be fun but a ''couple'' of people doesn't determine if a map is fun or not until u personally try it. i like the new maps because of the variety  and not just have playing ctf all the time but yea that's my opinion some people will like it others  don't. simple fact of this thread was just to ask aga or any gm if it would be put in the next patch  if he does cool if he doesn't then okay case settled that's all  i want to know
There was a thread asking the same, pretty sure Aga or one of the Gm's said it wouldn't be added.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.