Epic Perfect World

Save Mikau

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
So I can't believe I’m making this post, but I am at a point where I don’t know where to turn to, and since this game is one of the only things keeping me sane, I need to spill it.

So…some may know that I have been job hunting for a while. I’ve lost count. Up until now, nothing has come up. So I’ve been relying heavily on my blog to make me some money. And for the most part, I do get paid. However, it’s pretty much the equivalent to pocket money (at least for the time being). Unfortunately, real life expenses have picked up, and while we have our families pitching in, sometimes they can’t, and whatever money I make from my blog goes to these expenses.

What this means is that come December (even sooner), I probably won’t be able to even afford to renew my domain name. I finally found a name that I’m happy with, and I may lose it in a couple of months. Figures. On top of that, I still need to pay for hosting. My blogging revenue is going to be cut in half in March because I’m pretty much forced to let Crestfallen lapse. On top of this my cable has been turned off and the internet is soon to follow. Without the net I have no way of continuing my blog to try and stay even semi-aflot in this mess of crap.

For anyone who has been following me from Crestfallen up to this point (I don't know if any of you are here), you would know that blogging is my sanity catalyst. It keeps me sane, and having no outlet to be able to speak what’s on my mind is…well, deadly to my well-being.

So this is what I’m reduced to–asking for donations from my fellow gamers. Things would be so much easier if someone here would call me back for an interview or even say “hey, we’ll give you a chance”. But even retailers, who say “oh we’re hiring for the holidays” don’t seem to want anything to do with me. Which is why I wish I had the know how to start my own business and tell those employers to go *** themselves. Anyway, any bit counts. I’m not even expecting anything at this point, but I needed to get this out and just hope for a miracle of sorts. With my luck, miracles don’t exist.

Save Mikau

Note: The link wasn't working so I had to link to my blog. The donate button is at the very bottom of the post.
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013, 04:12 pm by Mikau

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Sorry to hear, especially since Christmas and everything is coming up. Aw I know the feelings of a time like that. I know how it is, I know it sucks, but I'm sure you'll find something that will help. I hope everything works out and you find something. Good luck hun. D:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Aw, I wish I could help. But currently I'm broke AF QQ

If I could help you, I WOULD D:

Good luck....

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Of course! And if you ever need to talk you always have me on Skype. :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
If I wasn't one paycheck away from being homeless, I'd help ya out too.

/empathy bump

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
QAQ Ahh, wish I could help...
 :'(But my parents would never let me get a paypal for online stuff like this DX..
 ahh I'l try and do something to help if i can but i probably cant.. ;w;

Good luck D:
(:

Offline Chire

I wish I could help... but I'm not working for a month now... searching for something and if I find (soon I hope) I will help you every month or every 2 weeks
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Hey guys, thanks for the encouraging words.

My net got shut off today (somewhat, I can play EPW and go on skype, but I have to use Esco's phone--not too sure how long it'll be before I can't do even that) so I had to have one of my closest friends post this.  I was actually against posting it because I know how fierce some of y'all can be. 

I have been depressed for a while.  It seems like the world is crashing down.  Literally my saving grace IS my family at this point.  And as cheesy as this sounds, you guys are my extended dysfunctional family. 

Don't worry too much about me.  I'll be fine.  I have to be for my daughter.  Even if I have to fake it.

Stay Classy.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
We're all here to support you! You'll get through this tough time, I'm certain of it!

Ennaoj

Sis? Ever tried oDesk. com?

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Good luck, I'd help ya out if I was getting paid more than $25~30 a day. -.- (Prostitution ain't easy  :-X )

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
Edited the link to work now. It randomly stopped working, weird. :/

Stay Classy.

Offline sakurabak

Here is what i think.
Nothing in your life happens just like that, everything is a result of your former way of acting, dealing with things.
If you are threatened by poverty, this is exactly an experience you need in order to get up again.
Stop being fearful and depressed. Just wake up, stand up and fight. Nothing in this life can really hurt you, just change your attitude. Recall your past and find the mistakes that you made, pick up a steady pace and start moving forward, not backward.
Take care

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
Here is what i think.
Nothing in your life happens just like that, everything is a result of your former way of acting, dealing with things.
If you are threatened by poverty, this is exactly an experience you need in order to get up again.
Stop being fearful and depressed. Just wake up, stand up and fight. Nothing in this life can really hurt you, just change your attitude. Recall your past and find the mistakes that you made, pick up a steady pace and start moving forward, not backward.
Take care
I do agree with this to an extent (speaking from my own personal experiences) but when it comes to jobs, there's only so much you can do to land one.  For me it's the experience loop and employers are hard set in keeping me from gaining that experience.

Hard times are going around there's no doubt about that.  I've been where you are, Mikau, to an extent.  I understand how bad it is and how bad it can get.  All I can say really is cast a wide net, broaden your key words, and never give up.  Hell the position I have was not from one of the thousands (literally) of positions I submitted for [really pisses me off when that happens] and I'm still looking for something better.

Ennaoj

Here is what i think.
Take care

This ^