Epic Perfect World

Raise str pataka meelee attack

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Pretty simple. HA veno seems to be a viable class for being a tad more tanky here.
Boost pataka meelee damage to make it a viable 1v1 class. The pataka's are useless otherwise.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Pretty simple. HA veno seems to be a viable class for being a tad more tanky here.
Boost pataka meelee damage to make it a viable 1v1 class. The pataka's are useless otherwise.
I dunno, I guess if the veno was attacking other meeles it would help.. but for the mages ha venos hit pretty hard. xD
This one veno that purged and debuffed me hit me 5k normal attacks. But that's with debuffs and purge, so about 3-4ks normal attack without any of that. Was still enough for me to crack plume shell though. :c

Plus if I'm right Aga has raised the attack before. o.o
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2013, 05:12 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I'll agree to that, the str req for normal Pataka's is already high (which never made sense to me), might as well make the patk useful. Although this is more of a novelty/troll build to use APS on a veno.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I've actually only seen like 2 ha veno's here my whole time I've played here.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
I do enjoy my HA veno, but yes it would be nice if there was a tad bit more damage, veno's sacrifice so much magic to be a HA which really does help with surviving melee attacks.

Level 30 base

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
HA veno mostly use claw-aps.....
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1 yes for my HA Veno...that would  be a nice option besides claws >;)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Not a good idea.

If you roll a pure str/dex veno it already hits like a truck. Increasing the base damage would make it over the top damage wise.

If you're going to go 1/2 mag 1/2 str you'll have a ton of def but no damage, that's the cost of mixing HA & AA. 

What I would suggest to make the str build viable is a high-str required mdef ring with phys attack. Locked to venomancers only.  Pure melee veno isn't viable because any ea , seeker or mag class will 2/3shot it. The damage is alright, pretty high actually, balanced by the lack of stuns.  A slightly low mdef is fine since this build does have limitted casting ability & the fancy veno debuffs. However being a 2-3shot to any mage is a bit much.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Not a good idea.

If you roll a pure str/dex veno it already hits like a truck. Increasing the base damage would make it over the top damage wise.

If you're going to go 1/2 mag 1/2 str you'll have a ton of def but no damage, that's the cost of mixing HA & AA. 

What I would suggest to make the str build viable is a high-str required mdef ring with phys attack. Locked to venomancers only.  Pure melee veno isn't viable because any ea , seeker or mag class will 2/3shot it. The damage is alright, pretty high actually, balanced by the lack of stuns.  A slightly low mdef is fine since this build does have limitted casting ability & the fancy veno debuffs. However being a 2-3shot to any mage is a bit much.
This. It easily destroys literally any class, even barb. Only problem I can see is an accuracy issue, but whatever, it's fine the way it is.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF