Epic Perfect World

AS mystic

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Omgosh i've been gone for two months come check for any new updates an you guys are still complainin trying to nerf a class omg

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Vionn

wew this kid vionn.. :/  he won playoffs numerous amount even bfore he got that wep he worked for his gears.. moreover u r not even close to him ..

Wew this IsCo. You're a less than average psy, is that really something to be proud of?

Edited by Sleep. Play nice.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Omgosh i've been gone for two months come check for any new updates an you guys are still complainin trying to nerf a class omg

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Kind of a moot point; 95% of the sever is demon anyways  :'(

Sage Mystic 4eva

Good point.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Vionn

Wew this IsCo. You're a less than average psy, is that really something to be proud of?

Edited by Sleep. Play nice.

Aw.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
While I see your frustration as a psy, there I firmly believe that these suggestions are somewhat unrealistic. 

I accept the fact that even if you are great at a class, someone who's great at another class might still have a great advantage.

Balance does not mean they every class can kill every class. It means that every class is useful.  Mystic is the perfect counter to most caster classes in combat.  However, take someone who is very good at an aps class and see how that mystic stands up.

We can't play only one class and expect to beat 100% of the other classes 100% of the time.  Someone will always find something to be unfair.  It might not seem fair to you, but for the people playing the classes that people try to nerf, all they see is how OP a different class is for killing them.  Everyone has a class they hate fighting.

Every class has its weakness. As a psychic, that weakness is a mystic.  No one needs to nerf anything.

As a psychic, my solution is simple.  Don't try to fight a good mystic as a psy.  Evil ward as well as other skills should keep you alive long enough to get away.  Know your class and know your limits.

I don't think anyone can say it better than this.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I can understand cynix guees i just got frustrated losing to them often.. even in mass pk bfore i i start thinking abt Evilwrd quick channel mystics put me down well then I guess I just have to accept the fact that mystics are psy killers nd move on.. and thanks for the respectful words unlike others cynix :)
Any time ^_^
I'm basically 40

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Lets skip and shit and all go back to Age of Spirits version of game, without any TB or EG.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
from my experience against mystics they aren't OP. Tough luck trying to kill a good one 1vs1 but you can still beat them if you get lucky crit or time stuff right. 
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Locked due to posters request
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$