Epic Perfect World

veno skill bug?

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
so.. i have a veno named BandaBoo... and for some reason the skill trainer is telling me i need to learn fox form lvl 1 before i can buy any of my fox skill attacks.. problem is i have all the sage fox forms *spirit fox ect* any help? :( :(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I had that as well, I just left it alone lol

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
well i would.. but i cant learn fox wallop or anything else D:
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Now I'm confused. qq
You have the nine tail fox form type thing, right? Or am I wrong? D:

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yep and its soooo pretty :D but it says i need to re learn fox form lvl 1 xD
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Kk I got this, my veno had the same thing buttttt I had all my skills learned before I got it. So I'm guessing if you relearned it you would have to get the fox form over again. I might be wrong but you could just leave it tbh lol

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea like i said i would leave it.. if i had all those skills learned. :/ worst part is i bought these skills with gold ><
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
yea like i said i would leave it.. if i had all those skills learned. :/ worst part is i bought these skills with gold ><
Yeah you could get the rest of your skills but I'm pretty sure you would end up having to get the nine tail fox form again

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
i got it again in case.. someone was selling for 15mil xD if i dont have to use it i will just gift it to someone :)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
That's a bug and all you need to do is use the helpdesk. Aga would add the skills manually.

www.epicpw.com/helpdesk

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
oh oki thanks :) i already posted on the help desk after i made this post so im sure he will see it :3
artwork done by me ^^

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
If you have not learned any of your fox skills at all you have to learn them outside heaven or hell, either in Lost, Arch, or 1k at the Veno Skill trainer, not the Demon or Sage skill trainer.

Level 30 base