Epic Perfect World

How far can you go

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
hi  all
So i am  DemonLuna_  andi play for now 1y this game ( use to play on pwi 3y)
My question is how far can you  go on the server for accusing someone off stealing whitout proof and Wishing the person thads accused dead irl. For the Last 2 weaks i am accused off stealing But 1000% sure i wont never go  so low. I got Many ppl behind me and belive me but the problem is the person thad accuse me Keeps saying i did thad too him.
My other question what can i do  to  let him Stop saying thad i 'stole' hes gear, and he Gave me hes Both acc and to  a few other ppl he whas good friends whit. All the accusing started since i left hes faction and started one off my own. :'( :'( :'( 
here one off hes words thad keeps me busy and for now i whont tell any name
SAGE IS A ***ING WHORE AND I HOPE SHE DIES IRL
i  realy  hope i can stop  it but 50x explaining and telling him whont even help. :'(  :'( :'(

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hi  all
So i am  DemonLuna_  andi play for now 1y this game ( use to play on pwi 3y)
My question is how far can you  go on the server for accusing someone off stealing whitout proof and Wishing the person thads accused dead irl. For the Last 2 weaks i am accused off stealing But 1000% sure i wont never go  so low. I got Many ppl behind me and belive me but the problem is the person thad accuse me Keeps saying i did thad too him.
My other question what can i do  to  let him Stop saying thad i 'stole' hes gear, and he Gave me hes Both acc and to  a few other ppl he whas good friends whit. All the accusing started since i left hes faction and started one off my own. :'( :'( :'( 
here one off hes words thad keeps me busy and for now i whont tell any name
SAGE IS A ***ING WHORE AND I HOPE SHE DIES IRL
i  realy  hope i can stop  it but 50x explaining and telling him whont even help. :'(  :'( :'(
Mad? :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
Mad? :police:
yeah ofc i am mad, getting Blamed for something you  didnt do and wishing someone dead irl over a game  :'(

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
yeah ofc i am mad, getting Blamed for something you  didnt do and wishing someone dead irl over a game  :'(
Then y post in forums? You should solve it with who u got beef with, not post it on forums :normal-21:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
Then y post in forums? You should solve it with who u got beef with, not post it on forums :normal-21:
thads just the problem convincing him over and over again didnt work even friends off him tried nothing workt thads why my post on Forum

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
General discussion really isn't the place for this type of thing. I would suggest PMing a GM or using the helpdesk in future.

However, I can think of 2 solutions:

1) Blacklist them and ignore their existence (Press U>Blacklist>Enter their name correctly). If you have done nothing wrong to warrant this behaviour, then you should just ignore them and hopefully they will lose interest in their endeavours. Blacklist will block contact from them to you. You will not see their PMs, Worldchats, normal chats, any chat.

2) If the harassment continues and it is affecting your gameplay when you've done nothing wrong, then you could report the player for harassment on the helpdesk (http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/) WITH SUFFICIENT PROOF and a GM will attempt to handle the matter. You will need screenshots of the harassment and anything else that may help your case.

Good luck.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline wesnan10

• i am who i am
General discussion really isn't the place for this type of thing. I would suggest PMing a GM or using the helpdesk in future.

However, I can think of 2 solutions:

1) Blacklist them and ignore their existence. If you have done nothing wrong to warrant this behaviour, then you should just ignore them and hopefully they will lose interest in their endeavours

2) If the harassment continues and it is affecting your gameplay when you've done nothing wrong, then you could report the player for harassment on the helpdesk (http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/) WITH SUFFICIENT PROOF and a GM will attempt to handle the matter. You will need screenshots of the harassment and anything else that may help your case.

Good luck.

Thx will keep  thad in mind,