Epic Perfect World

Donation

Offline Droopeh

So basically people are being too lazy to farm and want to make it possible to donate and instantly have endgame gear just for the sake of PK?
Some people just enjoy NW or TW and don't like pk at all. Maybe some of us play the game for its PVE aspect too instead of just for pk and don't wanna play real pwi where you basically just spam hypers in fc and then spend your life insurance on r9rrr?
I say the system is fine as it is, keep on doing a good job GMs :3

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
So basically people are being too lazy to farm and want to make it possible to donate and instantly have endgame gear just for the sake of PK?
Some people just enjoy NW or TW and don't like pk at all. Maybe some of us play the game for its PVE aspect too instead of just for pk and don't wanna play real pwi where you basically just spam hypers in fc and then spend your life insurance on r9rrr?
I say the system is fine as it is, keep on doing a good job GMs :3
Needs more donations and more pk, gtfo with ur pve, infecting the server
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Give them what they want  :sad:

Doesnt affect me in any way. If theyre willing to pay the bills and let me play for free, I dont really mind them getting more bang for their buck.

Ennaoj

Who wants to try and step out into a pk area ( even for trying ) when you are immediately jumped by x amount of others so bored by lack of pk they instant kill anything alive.

This LOL`d me xD

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
When I joined this server a year ago 1gold=100ec(if my memory serves me right) then proxy voters came and ruined the economy. :'(

i dont recall any time that gold was bought for 100 ec each o.O

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
i dont recall any time that gold was bought for 100 ec each o.O
It's true. It couldn't be more than ~40 EC
1 gold = 50 EC is a normal price in Events Forge

Also, our voting system deals with proxy voters since few months already 

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I find the balance between what you give in real money and get in ecs good. I used to struggle a lot, selling gold for 25 ecs, everyone tried to make it lower and lower. Now at least it stays 25ec for 1 gold. When everyone joins 1 faction, in order to win pk, or not to get ganked, there is no much pk. People want to have fun, have some small pk and simply enjoy it. Not what big factions have made out of pk (60 people mass chaos).
People want everything for free, they will not buy anything for it's normal price, but try to buy cheap. People also will try to make money on sales, cheat the buyer with higher prices.
To sum it up, donation ratios are good, fairness in economy is bad, balance in pk (regarding numbers joining partical factions) is bad for some people and factions. A big part of this community is just smarter, plays their own game without getting involved in drama.
When people start merging , allying, big factions come out and destroy everything for smaller, more fun based factions.

scatterer3

To fix this "issue" decrease the Gold gain via voting. It will make donated Gold more worthy, increase the Gold price and fix the Gold economy. Still people will get more money for the less Gold they get every 6 hours. It will prevent people from spamming alts, world chat and forges will be more useful.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
To fix this "issue" decrease the Gold gain via voting. It will make donated Gold more worthy, increase the Gold price and fix the Gold economy. Still people will get more money for the less Gold they get every 6 hours. It will prevent people from spamming alts, world chat and forges will be more useful.

Embrace yourself with the crying people "What about the ones that can't donate"

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
i want to donate just this once a little bit but im noticing............The ingame currency does not match up with the donate currency...

for ex: if i donated 30$..thats 96 gold? then selling 90 gold at normal price(25ec each) thats about 2.4kec??(which is not much imo)

certain items in game are increasing in price as well 3: while some items are seriously cheap....

im not asking for a change btw just something for aga to look at 3: and see if he thinks it does need a change or adjustment

So the donaters don't have an even bigger advantage over everyone else.
The moment someone donates no matter how much, they have an advantage over non-donaters.
So closing the gap a little by making it expensive is pretty smart tbh

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

So the donaters don't have an even bigger advantage over everyone else.
The moment someone donates no matter how much, they have an advantage over non-donaters.
So closing the gap a little by making it expensive is pretty smart tbh

scatterer3

i want to donate just this once a little bit but im noticing............The ingame currency does not match up with the donate currency...

for ex: if i donated 30$..thats 96 gold? then selling 90 gold at normal price(25ec each) thats about 2.4kec??(which is not much imo)

certain items in game are increasing in price as well 3: while some items are seriously cheap....

im not asking for a change btw just something for aga to look at 3: and see if he thinks it does need a change or adjustment

The normal Gold price should be not more or less than 50EC. That's fair, and meets the EC requirements of the forges. Proxy users screwed the Gold economy, tbh. I am sure fixing this issue would help Donators a lot. I think nowadays GM's care way too much about non-donators. I donate to reach my goals faster than any non-donator, so, distinguishing donators among non-donators isn't really an issue to cry about. Fix proxy voting or decrease the vote gold gaining.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

this topic is old for me..idc about it anymore...stop posting plox

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
this topic is old for me..idc about it anymore...stop posting plox