Epic Perfect World

For Atisa's fans

Zilara

Now the rude BM who took 17k through magic marrow can go on trashtalking me. I got another SS of him losing 1vs1 against me few months, but it's on my comp and I moved out so I can't post it.  :normal-36:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Cool, go donate for skill now

Zilara

1vs1?
Edit: nvm, you took 12k when I was hybrid, so it'd be pointless.

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Hun, still waiting for that 1v1.

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
so who is Atisa?

Zilara

so who is Atisa?
Ruthless leader, you will meet them in mass pk soon.
Hun, still waiting for that 1v1.
what for? you're too disrespectful. remember how much you trashtalked me when you lost few months ago? zFlashx was watching...oh well. happy gaming, see you in pk.

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
All i can remember from that 1v1 is me typing about how lame it is to fight purify spell and that it should be deleted along with expel while fighting you. But if you wish to spread lies about how disrespectful I am go ahead, but you might want to look at how disrespectful your whole guild is first.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Ruthless leader, you will meet them in mass pk soon.what for? you're too disrespectful. remember how much you trashtalked me when you lost few months ago? zFlashx was watching...oh well. happy gaming, see you in pk.
Soon ? LOL

Zilara

All i can remember from that 1v1 is me typing about how lame it is to fight purify spell and that it should be deleted along with expel while fighting you. But if you wish to spread lies about how disrespectful I am go ahead, but you might want to look at how disrespectful your whole guild is first.

sorry, but purify spell does not kill people. tell those who saw how much you trashtalked me that I'm the liar. and uhm, actually, worms is a really nice community compared to others.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
This isn't the place for this, if you want to trash eachother use PM. :-\

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
1vs1?
Edit: nvm, you took 12k when I was hybrid, so it'd be pointless.
12K ? Zilara u cant hit my BM 12k or more even if u spark.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It's funny when ppl don't want to admit they lose.  :sad:

Offline Elena

12K ? Zilara u cant hit my BM 12k or more even if u spark.
Don't need to be rude. An DD EP can do more than that. :) And btw check 2nd screenny  :-X It says 17.4k :3

Zilara

Don't need to be rude. An DD EP can do more than that. :) And btw check 2nd screenny  :-X It says 17.4k :3

I was actually talking to vookie. and well, BlackRoft got kicked out of Worms cause he kept begging, being clingy and annoying. Don't expect anything from him :)

Offline Elena

I was actually talking to vookie. and well, BlackRoft got kicked out of Worms cause he kept begging, being clingy and annoying. Don't expect anything from him :)
Oh o.o I see then the rudeness... :c