Epic Perfect World

Wraith Events

Offline pentium

Over the past week since looking to farm some extra EC I have noticed that there are a few accounts that are set up stratigically to kill the bosses that spawn.

I often see that it is the same people that are killing it over and over and as the rewards have change feel that this is a little unfair that they run 4 accounts to do this.

No the Winge is not about the 4 account thats fine with me but to see the ones that do not CS try and make some coins and fail each time, get a little boring to say the least.

Now I'm not saying that they can't run the 4 account to farm, its a good idea if there comps are fast enough. But to give every1 else the chance to kill the boss for the coins would be nice.

So... Just a request, can you make the bosses spawn in random places?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
While I don't think this is a bad idea, you would have to randomise the times for this too, else people would just be waiting with their alts for the red chat of the location, hence changing nothing.
If you were to randomise the times and places, this would most likely annoy a lot of people who farm and make their EC from these events.
I understand it might be a pain for those without a decent computer (been there myself), but that is a personal problem and to limit those who bother to log and/or gear alts to farm these alts isn't really fair.

That's just my opinion though. Good luck with the suggestion.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline pentium

Its the times that need to be randomised, we are humans at the end of the day we all like order in our lives.

The only thing that really needs to be randomised is the place at the event that the bosses spawns.

As for the gearing of alts I agree with you it takes a little while to get them lvled and the gear as well, been there I hvae gear a Barb, Wiz, Mystic well we'll say i've played a while and have a lot of classes to choose from (some i'm really bad at (Seeker))

But Thanks for the comment

Offline pentium

As above " Its not the times"

Offline pentium

Its not about the quantity that is obtained, and EC if you dont CS is a lot no?

Just looking at a way to make it fairer for all to obtain the boss kills.

So... if its 10 OEC that drops the 50ec each boss plus what ever is then obtained from the mobs. SO as you have said 40 ish plus the 100 form the bosses and whats there 5 wraith events each day? 700 ec not a bad days work

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Their are events that mobs will spawn in different places. Example: Plains of fairwell, silverpool. If you want to kill the mobs and get EXP to level up, log in to your account characters and start AOE before the event begins. Then everyone that needs to level up their low level characters, can kill the mobs even if their is 4 or 5 or more accounts with them.
So you are saying that you want to come to event anytime you want and kill the mobs and you do not get a place to start AOE or kill the mobs, because already the event place is full ?
Just go to the place where the event starts and start AOE. Then your won't have to complain about this.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:01 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Drops have changed?Seriously?
Oh yeah right, they got reduced.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Drops have changed?Seriously?
Oh yeah right, they got reduced.
ofc they are.

Offline pentium

Their are events that mobs will spawn in different places. Example: Plains of fairwell, silverpool. If you want to kill the mobs and get EXP to level up, log in to your account characters and start AOE before the event begins. Then everyone that needs to level up their low level characters, can kill the mobs even if their is 4 or 5 or more accounts with them.
So you are saying that you want to come to event anytime you want and kill the mobs and you do not get a place to start AOE or kill the mobs, because already the event place is full ?
Just go to the place where the event starts and start AOE. Then your won't have to complain about this.

This is not about the events or the fact that people spam there seekers and wiz's this is more about the monopolisation of the bosses.

As stated I CS and am happy to do so, this is me looking at options to make it fairer for those that dont.

So I will thank you for your comment, but you dont seem to have grasped what this is about.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well I ban these afkers from time to time, since only I can really confirm who is multiclienting and who isn't. I am aware of the problem and I will be checking these events more often.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well I ban these afkers from time to time, since only I can really confirm who is multiclienting and who isn't. I am aware of the problem and I will be checking these events more often.
I think the bigger problem is World Boss camping to the point where you rarely see any. It would be nice to have their spawn times reduced considering their drops are nothing game-breaking.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
should watch Rancor areas to. I see a lot of people multi-clienting and nothing is done about it (million seekers everywhere) its obvious.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
should watch Rancor areas to. I see a lot of people multi-clienting and nothing is done about it (million seekers everywhere) its obvious.
Yup........