Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe: Dominance

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Think this way, there are ppl that already have plenty of ET and not using them for anything...

Angelica

That is why I said to define a reasonable amount of ETs.
What do you think would be a reasonable price? The way I see it any price you give it would only cause a flame war or it would be just completely useless.

Offline Hyena

Think this way, there are ppl that already have plenty of ET and not using them for anything...

So? Even if they craft the Cloak it won't be tradeable, no matter if they can craft 5 or 50 Cloaks.

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
And then people say that Indian's are lazy.... xD M done cya all!
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Elena

So? Even if they craft the Cloak it won't be tradeable, no matter if they can craft 5 or 50 Cloaks.
Means that all the lazy butthurted ppl would get it without doing ANYTHING.  :normal-1:

Offline Hyena

What do you think would be a reasonable price? The way I see it any price you give it would only cause a flame war or it would be just completely useless.

Why would it cause a flame war or be totally useless?
If a player doesn't want to farm for the Cloak, he'd have the option of trading ETs for it, there would be more than 1 way to get the Cloak.

He would still have to go to Events, do NW, whatever. Would still have to do something, plus, like stated by someone else, even if 50 Event Tokens are too much, it doesn't matter since the players would have that option.

I'd rather play on Events and gather Tokens bit by bit than farm. Would still take time, wouldn't be easy, but I'd be able to get it.

Why'd it cause a flame war? Cus players don't want others to ge the Cloak in a different way, even if equally hard/boring/hardworking?

That's being close-minded.

Offline Hyena

Means that all the lazy butthurted ppl would get it without doing ANYTHING.  :normal-1:

Winning Events = doing nothing.
Killing monsters repeatedly = much better.

Lmao.

Offline Elena

Winning Events = doing nothing.
Killing monsters repeatedly = much better.

Lmao.
I wonder why I'm bothering...
I give u as example my bf. He does NOTHING to actually get ET, only going to fire legion and ares for ecs and he have 25+ ets on some chars, unless he used em on fash which I'm pretty sure he didnt... He lazy, hell I even worse but we both farmed the cape.  :normal-3: :normal-4:

Angelica

Why would it cause a flame war or be totally useless?
If a player doesn't want to farm for the Cloak, he'd have the option of trading ETs for it, there would be more than 1 way to get the Cloak.

He would still have to go to Events, do NW, whatever. Would still have to do something, plus, like stated by someone else, even if 50 Event Tokens are too much, it doesn't matter since the players would have that option.

I'd rather play on Events and gather Tokens bit by bit than farm. Would still take time, wouldn't be easy, but I'd be able to get it.

Why'd it cause a flame war? Cus players don't want others to ge the Cloak in a different way, even if equally hard/boring/hardworking?

That's being close-minded.

It would cause a flame war if the price isn't high, because I don't think you'd like it yourself if you spent lots of time in a boring instance doing the same over and over again and then something way easier gets added. And if the price is high, probably no one would use that way, hence why it's useless.

Offline Hyena

And since when is gathering 50 Event Tokens or a near amount to that value easy?

It is actually much harder than farming 3 days in the same instances, it is not as BORING. Doesn't mean it's an easier task.

How many players have I seen with Ascended Lunar Robes just because the way of getting the Supreme Robe is boring?

Plus, the chances of getting Event Tokens during Events, unless they're Ares or Fire Legion, aren't even near 100%.

Those Events don't even take place altogether every day.

How come the time spent, work done gathering  50 Event Tokens would be less than farming in instances over and over?

Like I said, you're just being close-minded cus you never had another route into getting this item.

Offline Elena

And since when is gathering 50 Event Tokens or a near amount to that value easy?

It is actually much harder than farming 3 days in the same instances, it is not as BORING. Doesn't mean it's an easier task.

How many players have I seen with Ascended Lunar Robes just because the way of getting the Supreme Robe is boring?

Plus, the chances of getting Event Tokens during Events, unless they're Ares or Fire Legion, aren't even near 100%.
How come the time spent, work done gathering  50 Event Tokens would be less than farming in instances over and over?

Like I said, you're just being close-minded cus you never had another route into getting this item.
It's actually easier. Spamming doing SAME INSTANCE FOR 64 TIMES it's fcking annoying and boring and god *-* u shoot urself. Just going to some events from time to time and going to nw is actually much easier for those that dun give a shit about when they get the cape.

Offline Hyena

It's actually easier. Spamming doing SAME INSTANCE FOR 64 TIMES it's fcking annoying and boring and god *-* u shoot urself. Just going to some events from time to time and going to nw is actually much easier for those that dun give a shit about when they get the cape.

LOL! And since during Events you have 100% chances of winning? Unless you have OP Gear, yes, I'd consider you have good chances of winning always.

And as you said, doing the same thing over and over isn't challening at all, it's just BORING.
Going to Events from time to time?
LOL! How many Events do you think you'd need to win to get 50 ETs or so?

Seriously, your arguments are just based on your boring experience cus you never had another way of getting this.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Still no, stop trying to make it happen. Stop being such a whiny little brat and go farm the cape , they made it easy enough already.
i feel like i'm dead

Angelica

It isn't hard work, it simply takes time, lol. Doing the same instance over and over again isn't only boring, but it's also harder than going to events every now and then and sooner or later you get your cape by doing it, along with other rewards.

Offline Hyena

Still no, stop trying to make it happen. Stop being such a whiny little brat and go farm the cape , they made it easy enough already.

Don't try to be cool Online son, really.
Posted this to get something in a different way other than PvE.

Maybe if weren't a simple-minded person you could have done it a while ago?
Maybe all these QQers wouldn't be complaning to my idea like they're now.