Epic Perfect World

NW Proposal

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I'LL BABY SIT FOR FREE.

Hun, I couldn't do that to you.  Rydia is 2 going on 13.  Her new word is "FINE!" when you ask her to do something.  She's spicy as of late, lol.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
1st step.

I will never own a credit card.

Ever.

Too easy to fall into debt, too easy to have your identity stolen.

Hun, I couldn't do that to you.  Rydia is 2 going on 3.  Her new word is "FINE!" when you ask her to do something.  She's spicy as of late, lol.

Gah, she's so freaking cute. I don't even mind. ;-; You and ET have the cutest kids in the world. :c

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Am I cute? Will you baby sit me?

Jes.

Ok, I'm sorry. Let's get back on topic. :x

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
I will never own a credit card.

Ever.

Too easy to fall into debt, too easy to have your identity stolen.

Gah, she's so freaking cute. I don't even mind. ;-; You and ET have the cutest kids in the world. :c

No, that was not a typo, I swear she grew from toddler straight to teenager.

And it's okay to own one credit card, just for credit building purposes.  It's even okay to use it as long as you can pay it off.

I fell into the CC trap when I started college.  It started with one, then I had like 5 at one point.  A couple of them was my mom's fault though.  Like the QVC card.  So that she can order stuff on my card that she wanted.  LOL.

But anyways, still my answer is no.  I remember when I couldn't do TW/NW at all because it was geographically impossible. 

Stay Classy.

Offline AnthraXE

Yeah I agree that NW is a pain in the ass for us asians, and if there was this magical time where it would work for 90% of the server without having to wake up at 4am to game, that would be awesome.

Sadly, real life doesn't work this way. I think the time could be shifted a little bit, but there really isn't a way to get over this time zone difference.

What I would suggest is to make 3 separate NW's, all at different times, so that everyone on this server can go at least once, but that'd give people too many opportunities to get ST's, which would cause a problem too....

If we could do that without any big issues, that'd be awesome, but if not, I think the NW time is fine as it is

Offline Alone_F

So the Time won't change ?

Or owner won't make another NW with another time ?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.

What I would suggest is to make 3 separate NW's, all at different times, so that everyone on this server can go at least once, but that'd give people too many opportunities to get ST's, which would cause a problem too....

If we could do that without any big issues, that'd be awesome, but if not, I think the NW time is fine as it is

That won't work because some people are no-lifers, and will make all 3 NW's.  Hence, supply tokens will flood the market.

Stay Classy.

Offline AnthraXE

That won't work because some people are no-lifers, and will make all 3 NW's.  Hence, supply tokens will flood the market.

Hence my saying of "...but that'd give people too many opportunities to get ST's, which would cause a problem too...."

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yeah I agree that NW is a pain in the ass for us asians
asians dont matter in this server

that will always be true no matter what time gm's place nw at.
imo i think it will be nice if there can be two nw's, 12h apart from each other. but idk.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.

I'd directly say the majority of people in this server are asians, why would you say that asians dont matter in this server? you think you do?
and if you people think this is retarded topic, why would ya'll bother to reply on his thread? even you are one of those retarded people who likes to comment on retarded topic's.

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
Been doing TW in those times since I don't know when and now for NW too... So well Asians do show up for the TW so why not for NW? I am from an Asian country too and m okay with it. And so are MANY more other players... Stop QQing and just play... Next you would say increase player slot in guild cause we breeding and want to do TW from a Cyber Cafe... So plox, no more crying.

Show one guild from asia doing tw, i am saying only the people who gives you pk at their timezone from asia they are ares, alamat, aeons etc. have you seen them ever doing tw? ofc not! you do the tw because you are sorta living in a west part of asia so the time for nw/tw is comfortable for you. but for those people who lives in east side of an asia, it's pretty hard for them to wake up at 3am, or take an example of an australians, for them tw/nw is at 4.30 am( if i am not mistaken)
                        Americans/europians are cool with the nw/tw timings because they are able to do it on both days i.e friday and sunday, but why don't you try keeping yourself at their place, even you would btch about changing the nw timings.
One day either it be sunday or friday, they could keep nw early since there are alot of asian people, and i hope even you people would not have any problem doing nw's on sunday, that way even asians and americans/europians would get St's? fair thing?

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
this is eruopean sv you want nw at your time play a asian sv
on the intro page of epw it's not written that "This is europian server, AND ONLY EUROPIANS CAN GET ALL THE THINGS SO ASIANS DONT BOTHER TO PLAY", don't tell them to play an asian server. if you don't like this suggestion kindly do not reply on his thread.

Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013, 06:01 am by elllieee

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
Every single time, some asian makes a thread regarding tw or nw, they get trashed badly and even gm's didn't care about it, i wonder from where they get courage to make another thread, with the same topic. sadshit

Offline Aarkshan

Good luck with this.
I vote for NW time change cuz when I go do it I find out that it's 10pm and I can't play at that time
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2013, 05:21 am by Aarkshan(PKERSIN)

Offline Aarkshan

that will always be true no matter what time gm's place nw at.
imo i think it will be nice if there can be two nw's, 12h apart from each other. but idk.
Now u r just being mean,try being at my country then and try how it feels to be missing all those STs