Epic Perfect World

NW Proposal

Offline Alone_F

so u think, isn't 40% so much ????

about the 60% of the 40% don't doing NW, because the time is too late

game owner, please change the time of the one day

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
I think any changes in NW time either on Friday or Sunday would cause more issues than benefits
Agatio please. I even cant do NW. make it to 10:00 AM or 12:00PM or 9:00AM or 13:00AM.
TY

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Hello GMs and players,

i have proposal for nw event,

Someone in game have a different time of server time,

Like me. i can't do nw never

So please make an NW event at different(sooner) time for we.

For example

Change NW time on Fridays to : 15:00 Server Time /Or/ 18:00 Server Time

Please accept it, because really we need NW.
why after each nw ppls make cry topic
you wanna agatio change time of it cuz 50 players ? or keep this time for 500 players which one you choose?

Offline Chire

One day wouldnt hurt anyone. That one day is same as some guilds having TW at NW time.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
One day wouldnt hurt anyone. That one day is same as some guilds having TW at NW time.
+9000

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
True, but, the times he mentioned isn't really that bad. 15:00 server time is 17:00 my time, by that time i have done my homework + school's done.

18:00 server time is 20:00 my time, done with dinner and after it's done I'm off to bed, it really isn't as bad as it sounds o.o

Offline Alone_F

why after each nw ppls make cry topic
you wanna agatio change time of it cuz 50 players ? or keep this time for 500 players which one you choose?

:|

I didn't make a cry topic :|

Just said, we can't do nw, and we are many, Not 50 people :|

and the guys accept it that about 40% of the gamers are Asian, and can't do NW

Just change One day time and make it sooner, Like 15:00PM

or anything Else

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
this is an european server you want nw at your time play a asian sv and that is all i have nw here in my country at 17:20-and end 19:20 at that hours some times im at work and i don't qq so plz no leave it like that
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
no. if you change it to those times both american and eu players wouldn't be able to do it.
What I mean is make new NW for that time, so both players can participate (day and night players).

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
What I mean is make new NW for that time, so both players can participate (day and night players).
No one cares about you not being able to join NW, this is an european server. Even if NW is at 11 pm my time I can't do it because I got things to do in the morning.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline LikeFishABoss

• Knocka those HONKAS!
  • War is the way to go! :3
Been doing TW in those times since I don't know when and now for NW too... So well Asians do show up for the TW so why not for NW? I am from an Asian country too and m okay with it. And so are MANY more other players... Stop QQing and just play... Next you would say increase player slot in guild cause we breeding and want to do TW from a Cyber Cafe... So plox, no more crying.
LikeFishABos- R8+Drag Sage Sin.
KittyKatToe- Sage Barb
SumYungHo_ - Sage Veno
OMGWTFBBQ - Sage Psy

Offline Alone_F

you can speak better :|

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
15:00 Server time in the US East Coast is 11am.  Most people on the East Coast at that time is either at work or school.  So nope.

20:00 Server time in the US East Coast is 4pm.  Kids may be home (maybe not, I know I wasn't home before 5pm in high school), but adults are on their way home from work.  It's doable if you aren't working/going to school, but it's also around dinnertime for some, so playing a game instead of cooking dinner may not be in the best of interests for anyone.

And it's worse for those on the west coast.  It's frustrating, but those Asians who do wake up at 4am to do NW CHOOSE to do so.  There are other ways to get supply tokens.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
No one cares about you not being able to join NW, this is an european server. Even if NW is at 11 pm my time I can't do it because I got things to do in the morning.
Ty sir, I really appreciate what u have said. But I'm not talking to you. I just want to make another NW so i can even participate. 2 NW's.

Seriously Sir stop acting like a boss.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't play anymore, but this is still a retarded suggestion. You have two options: Stop acting like you are and thinking that people actually care, or go to an Asian server. It's as easy as that.