Epic Perfect World

meh

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I miss good old dragon times when vookie didn't play   but you think a person who donated a lot or even lucked out and got perfect stats would support this?  :'(
i do sopport this LOL, My sin has 87% crit rate base DPH mode and 2.86 aps mode full rank 8 xD.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Yea 'cause making a new server would totally stop people from ganking eachother, you're a horrible sin anyhow so I don't understand your constant blabber about "skilled" fights, all I've seen you do is autoattack and spamming frenzy then cried about how you got 1shot due to "insert excuse"  :normal-1:

:normal-2: So you are expecting me to go into the middle of a Xpend squad just to get fcked there? LOL.

And I've never seen you pvping without full buffs and a squad holding your ass from getting killed. If you didnt know, that frenzy auto attack was to hierobug you, even with you fully buffed. I usually kill my target in pk regardless how many buff he has without another person in the squad but me (;

I was not the  Top sin for a few times just because I know how to auto attack :normal-1:

If you wanna change ur mind about me, Im willing to do 1v1 anytime, even if im lagging :normal-1:

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Shut up random sin 0 worth any pk server

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: So you are expecting me to go into the middle of a Xpend squad just to get fcked there? LOL.

And I've never seen you pvping without full buffs and a squad holding your ass from getting killed. If you didnt know, that frenzy auto attack was to hierobug you, even with you fully buffed. I usually kill my target in pk regardless how many buff he has without another person in the squad but me (;

I was not the  Top sin for a few times just because I know how to auto attack :normal-1:

If you wanna change ur mind about me, Im willing to do 1v1 anytime, even if im lagging :normal-1:

Lol random.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Locked for trash talk cleaning.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: