Epic Perfect World

PWI Skill Changes

AuRaGeN

You think you are something, you're bad kid aura.

-Swane :normal-37:

nice copy my name

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
nice copy my name
What name? nice lie Mr. Khalid.

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Time for a nerf on purges *cough*

But no more demon ironwood 0 def. 150% debuff + a DoT? Not too shabby. Now if only they could reduce chi on Frost Scarab and not make it a useless skill, would be veri hapi plyr.

lol purge nerf no plox

frost scarab could use a little reduction on chi but i use it alot when im going in for a kill on a barb xD

AuRaGeN

New Sin Skills. You combine two existing skills to make an improved skill. After you combine, you cannot use the two skills, it required, again.

Ill post more from other classes if people want.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
yes please.. If its not problem.. I quitted pwi but just want to see

Vegas

New Sin Skills. You combine two existing skills to make an improved skill. After you combine, you cannot use the two skills, it required, again.

Are you back?  :normal-16:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
New skills too OP, I don't approve.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Before all the omg omg omg the new skills will ruin everything posts come about.  Lets remember everything that will be getting implemented will have been run through the test server to make as sure as possible that isn't the case.  So this time, how bout yall shut up and just wait for the patch without the forum drama.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Wait what? So if I make the new skill.. the skills I used for it I wont be able to use....?

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wait what? So if I make the new skill.. the skills I used for it I wont be able to use....?

yes.. 2 merged make 1 skill.. those 2 merged = gone

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I can't wait to see for mystic how they merge 2 attack skills so mystic runs out of the 5-6 attacking skills he has ;x

Vegas

New skills too OP, I don't approve.
How are the skills OP  :-\

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I can't wait to see for mystic how they merge 2 attack skills so mystic runs out of the 5-6 attacking skills he has ;x
The only merge they have is their 79/100 skills. The cloud dances or however theyre called (heal + hp debuff). Their Mist becomes a mini aoe and thats about it so they dont lose out on anything actually, gains a lot tbh.

Venos lose 2 attacking skills and will have 4 skills to attack with aside from nova and frost scarab which is useless even now, support venos get a huge boost from the skill upgrades though, with their fox form attacks gaining 5m range and never missing.

Vegas

I'm not going to lose emberstorm. New mage skills only useful for holy mgs  :'(

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I'm not going to lose emberstorm. New mage skills only useful for holy mgs  :'(
Ahahaha, and I remember everyone telling me, "You're dumb, why make sage wiz, everybody's demon"...np billion dmg hi hello

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo