Epic Perfect World

Warsoul

Offline lightliger89

• Kc (Alec Harrus)
Yes! Nice guild. The leader is the King of Noobs and defeats the server admin in a duel. And I have to keep telling myself to stay strong. One moment of weakness and I'll sell all my mats and have 40 - 50k ec in my bank.

I have a feeling i know why you keep getting "IP" banned >.> you brag about beating Agatio lol. but yeah keep at it and your finish it eventually then make a new toon on Steroids account and stash the claws to him = BOSS! XD
"In the midst of horror beyond imagining, I still see things that lift my heart."
OynxBlood sage mystic 150 (r8)
Infernal War Sage Seeker 150 (r8)
Barioth Sage archer 150 (r8)
FatalSageKc Sage Wizie 148
Espeth Demon assassin 148
LycanPsychic sage Psychic 150

I was /am a Graphic Design Student for 3 years. So i have the knowledge under my belt. :)

v Art website for stuff i do in spare time v

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
some items much cheaper buy from Mysterious Merchant at 1k:

Ksitigharba 788EC
Vajra: 788 EC
Samantabhadra: 315EC
Manjusri: 158EC
Arkasja: 473EC
Jakari: 473EC
Avalokites: 158EC

this way you can make warsoul weapon per few hours and it will cost only 315 300 EC  :rolleyes:

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
some items much cheaper buy from Mysterious Merchant at 1k:

Ksitigharba 788EC
Vajra: 788 EC
Samantabhadra: 315EC
Manjusri: 158EC
Arkasja: 473EC
Jakari: 473EC
Avalokites: 158EC

this way you can make warsoul weapon per few hours and it will cost only 315 300 EC  :rolleyes:
Not 315 300 EC but 3 153 000 EC

So farming mats is not only faster, it's actually the only viable F2P way to do it.
Assuming you could farm 30 EC per hour for 8 hours a day, farming over 3 mln EC would take 13 137,5 days which is almost 36 years.
Even if you could increase the rate to 60 EC per hour (1 EC a minute) it's still 18 years of daily farming.

The only alternative to farming would be to go PWI way about it and donate 126 120$ to EPW, sell Gold you got for EC and then craft mats at Mysterious Merchant. Judging viability of this option is up to you, I guess.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2013, 01:23 pm by Groovy
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Not 315 300 EC but 3 153 000 EC

So farming mats is not only faster, it's actually the only viable F2P way to do it.
Assuming you could farm 30 EC per hour for 8 hours a day, farming over 3 mln EC would take 13 137,5 days which is almost 36 years.
Even if you could increase the rate to 60 EC per hour (1 EC a minute) it's still 18 years of daily farming.

The only alternative to farming would be to go PWI way about it and donate 126 120$ to EPW, sell Gold you got for EC and then craft mats at Mysterious Merchant. Judging viability of this option is up to you, I guess.
I think you should buy new calculator or just use google, but price are 315k not 3kk :D

as about 300k EC, then I can suggest how to get them easy - get job and then 1 month of farming in real life should make possible to make this weapon. Unless you live in third world and your salary below 1k usd :D

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
It is 315k but who has that much EC to waste on a Warsoul Weapon? Seriously, tell me who. I'm broke. Never was rich.
I heard someone donated 3k usd and has like 1 million EC. Not sure is that true or urban legend, but if warsoul would be OP some would go for it for sure - for some these money are like lunch money for majority :)

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Ikr?
kk, my point was not about warsoul weapon anyway - just wanted to add info certain warsoul materials more cheap buy directly with EC or from players as bother farming/crafting them. For example these made from championship scrolls. Also dont forget here exist Abominations event where you can farm mats for that warsoul.

P.S. If warsoul mats price would stay as today then you can buy all mats with less as 100k EC. And that's how much major players invests in they gear.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
kk, my point was not about warsoul weapon anyway - just wanted to add info certain warsoul materials more cheap buy directly with EC or from players as bother farming/crafting them. For example these made from championship scrolls. Also dont forget here exist Abominations event where you can farm mats for that warsoul.

P.S. If warsoul mats price would stay as today then you can buy all mats with less as 100k EC. And that's how much major players invests in they gear.
I'll break Manjusri down for you. 1 championship scroll costs roughly 150 ec, 300 if you use the event forge. And 1 Manjusri costs 50 ec. 1 championship scroll gives you 10 Manjusri. So, instead of wasting 500 ec buying 10 Manjusri, isn't it easier to just buy 1 championship scroll?

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I'll break Manjusri down for you. 1 championship scroll costs roughly 150 ec, 300 if you use the event forge. And 1 Manjusri costs 50 ec. 1 championship scroll gives you 10 Manjusri. So, instead of wasting 500 ec buying 10 Manjusri, isn't it easier to just buy 1 championship scroll?
I am not going buy Manjusri for 50EC lol. I am going farm him in mentioned event :P

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ryuboo when you finish farming ur warsoul weapon and become famous all over the world dun forget about ur best friend pls D:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
First of all, I won't be famous all over the world. Second, you're not my best friend. Third, one day left for Ryu to be deleted.
Ryu will stay in our hearts forever D:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Ksiti = 450 EC, 45k (100)
Vajra = 450 EC, 45k (100)
Samant = 25 EC, 2500 (100)
Manjusri = 50 EC, 5k (100)
Jakari = 150 EC, 15k (100)
Arkar = 25 EC, 2500 EC (100)

The price is a little above 100k but still, no one sells these many mats. And I'd rather farm. I'm a PvE nut and like I said, too broke to even fork over 10k.
How do you farm all this.  :normal-16:
I wouldn't even be able to farm 5 each.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

5 each is pretty easy. I already have 100 Manjusri, 100 Arkarsja, 100 Samantabhadra, 100 Avalokites, 16 Vajra, 4 Jakari (too lazy to decompose xD) and 3 Ksitigarbha.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
5 each is pretty easy. I already have 100 Manjusri, 100 Arkarsja, 100 Samantabhadra, 100 Avalokites, 16 Vajra, 4 Jakari (too lazy to decompose xD) and 3 Ksitigarbha.
Meh.. I don't have the motivation to do PvE much.  :normal-13:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

It's Ryu, what did you think? He crossed all the limits we have as humans and currently is on a God's level

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Meh.. I don't have the motivation to do PvE much.  :normal-13:
Well, I don't do PvP. I'm too noob for PvP, truth be told, I'm too noob for PvE, but I need something to do.

It's Ryu, what did you think? He crossed all the limits we have as humans and currently is on a God's level
It's Steroids. And yeah, I crossed all limits and became the God of Noobs. I'm updating my title now.