:P  nice one but i whont try  :P

vlntbty

Very nice guide. Kudos to you. :)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Yeah....it only takes a crazy person to give it a shot  :P

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
PS: Physical damage on all Warsong weapons should be boosted to their r8r/dragon counterpart  :normal-37: :normal-37: Ty in advance GN

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
PS: Physical damage on all Warsong weapons should be boosted to their r8r/dragon counterpart  :normal-37: :normal-37: Ty in advance GN
They should be boosted to match current stats. These weapons are so hard to get, whoever gets them should benefit from them.. just my opinion.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nice guide.

Also I really don't think these should be boosted. We don't need new weapons that are insanely hard to get bringing advantages to very few people. Just a load of balance issues & QQ waiting to happen.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Very nice Guide Roids :) Thank you for posting for everyone to see
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Rayo

Nice guide.

Also I really don't think these should be boosted. We don't need new weapons that are insanely hard to get bringing advantages to very few people. Just a load of balance issues & QQ waiting to happen.
How about 1 hour duration damage boost per day?

Death from Above

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
How about 1 hour duration damage boost per day?
Does it really matter? Even with all this, not many people will go after this weapon. They'd rather have the rest of their gear fixed before going after a weapon that'll only be good for 1 hour everyday.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
By the way where to trade Championship scroll? so i can crft?warsoul

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

Tournament agent in any of the major cities, easiest is 1k city... Right where you spawn on tele

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
There is a NPC "Tournament Agent" in City of a Thousand Streams (131, 858). After talking to him, choose Championship Rewards, and you can make Warsoul under the Warsoul tab. And then you can convert this Warsoul into Warsoul: Manjusri at the Warsoul NPC.

Offline lightliger89

• Kc (Alec Harrus)
Nice guild ^^ I would litterally do this but My patience would cause me to be sent to the ER for critical condition e.e

Glad to be in a guild with someone who can be more sane than me when it comes to this :D again lovely guild >.> for a King of Noob.  ;)
"In the midst of horror beyond imagining, I still see things that lift my heart."
OynxBlood sage mystic 150 (r8)
Infernal War Sage Seeker 150 (r8)
Barioth Sage archer 150 (r8)
FatalSageKc Sage Wizie 148
Espeth Demon assassin 148
LycanPsychic sage Psychic 150

I was /am a Graphic Design Student for 3 years. So i have the knowledge under my belt. :)

v Art website for stuff i do in spare time v

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Nice guild ^^ I would litterally do this but My patience would cause me to be sent to the ER for critical condition e.e

Glad to be in a guild with someone who can be more sane than me when it comes to this :D again lovely guild >.> for a King of Noob.  ;)
Yes! Nice guild. The leader is the King of Noobs and defeats the server admin in a duel. And I have to keep telling myself to stay strong. One moment of weakness and I'll sell all my mats and have 40 - 50k ec in my bank.