Epic Perfect World

Warsoul

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Woooot, this seems like a pve challenges, I like challenges, tho xD.

I think i will go pve god now.

Btw isnt the warsoul weapon with low damage? I mean, the stats are amazing. But the base damage is even lower than a normal 150 wep unreffined. So is it worth to farm?
Blitz said it earlier, the damage output (not range) is about the same as a Dragon weapon only without the specific weapon add-on abilities. The weapon isn't worth using, just the ultimate challenge on this server to get that weapon.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Also, good guide, but the lunar part seems unclear to me. You mentioned 1st, 2nd and 3rd valley, but i dont know which valleys are these, if it has a certain way to follow to open each or how to get there, if you can answer my 2 replies it would be awesome.

Many thanks.

Offline Rayo

Woooot, this seems like a pve challenges, I like challenges, tho xD.

I think i will go pve god now.

Btw isnt the warsoul weapon with low damage? I mean, the stats are amazing. But the base damage is even lower than a normal 150 wep unreffined. So is it worth to farm?
Maybe there will be an ascended warsoul weapon in the future :P

Death from Above

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Very nicely written guide, heads up to anyone who's crazy enough to try it though.. The base damage on the weapons are horrible and you'll be hitting about the same as you do with dragon weapons without any useful procs to go along with it - In other words, it's not worth it.

but broniaks weapon (atleast the bow that I've seen) has the same damage as a dragon bow, level 150 so I was wondering why is this???

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Also, good guide, but the lunar part seems unclear to me. You mentioned 1st, 2nd and 3rd valley, but i dont know which valleys are these, if it has a certain way to follow to open each or how to get there, if you can answer my 2 replies it would be awesome.

Many thanks.

Ah. Well in Lunar Glade, there are 2 modes. For the essence farming part, you have to do the mode that you use for BH Hauntery Queen. In this, the 1st valley takes time as pulling it is tedious and difficult. The 2nd valley is a delight, no stuns + Hauntery Queen. The 3rd Valley on the other hand is somewhat useless and most people quit after 2nd. But this new boss drops Chromatic Tinder which is needed for Vajra. Well he also drops essence so, its good. And the other mode is the single mode. This is only for farming fragments or crystals. But the chance to get gold mats is higher.

Does that answer your query?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Both are Flowing Stardust bows, but one is a reskinned version of dragon bow.
like you said, one is reskinned.

The other Flowing Stardust has the same add-ons of the warsoul bow with a base damage of a 150 bow. Im 95% sure of this, I have seen the bow atleast 2 times but it was a while ago. Though I will make a thread about warsoul weapons and the damage it should have.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ah. Well in Lunar Glade, there are 2 modes. For the essence farming part, you have to do the mode that you use for BH Hauntery Queen. In this, the 1st valley takes time as pulling it is tedious and difficult. The 2nd valley is a delight, no stuns + Hauntery Queen. The 3rd Valley on the other hand is somewhat useless and most people quit after 2nd. But this new boss drops Chromatic Tinder which is needed for Vajra. Well he also drops essence so, its good. And the other mode is the single mode. This is only for farming fragments or crystals. But the chance to get gold mats is higher.

Does that answer your query?
yeah, most of it... But 1 last question... How do you get to 3rd valley??...

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
yeah, most of it... But 1 last question... How do you get to 3rd valley??...
Ah. After Hauntery Queen, talk to the NPC behind it. He'll teleport you to "The Lunar Glade".

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The third valley bosses are also dependent on which path you chose to go through. If you go through Smythii , you get the Drake Fling boss, if you went through the other valley (Imbrium) you get the Relic of Wind boss and if you kill both tombstones, you get Primal Fear (the big octopus-like boss with 4 arms and gigantic weapons). Each of the bosses drop a different kind of mat, but the drop rate on them is absolutely horrendous.
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2013, 04:48 pm by Caffeine

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
You're 100% wrong as that is impossible.
so are his daggers :normal-1:

But lets bet on the bow? :normal-1:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ryu pro
Great guide
Love

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thanks for taking the time to make this guide :)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
thanks for taking the time to make this guide :)
Well in addition to being a crazy guy I'm also a no-lifer lol

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
very nice guide and GOOD LUCK man!
ill help u with chrono mats i obtain.
i had good luck getting few ksitigarbha via farming 3-1(giant beast shell gives 21.33% , armors gives 0.62% and evil minion shell gives 1.78%) u can try that one too when 2-3 becomes boring and this one is really short.

good way of farming mats needed for Vajra is if u have bm for example.
finish lunar questline. ull get wigye(or whatever is it spelled, account stashable)
as soon as u kill genesiac blink aka tower wigye blademaster will spawn. use wigye u have to summon the boss which drops fragment crystal, transparent crystal and essence crystals.

manjusri can alternatively be farmed via CoA weekly event. exchanging astral orbs for light of warsoul but the chance is very slim and imo worthless to even try.

one alternative way to get golden OHT gear at 100% rate exist but im not sure is it worth considering u need mats used for vajra.
make lunar green gear(ex. manhunt claws). decompose them into souledge. souledge can be upgraded into deicides using gold mats or drake of haze(gold OHT) using tome mystical tome fragments.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
very nice guide and GOOD LUCK man!
ill help u with chrono mats i obtain.
i had good luck getting few ksitigarbha via farming 3-1(giant beast shell gives 21.33% , armors gives 0.62% and evil minion shell gives 1.78%) u can try that one too when 2-3 becomes boring and this one is really short.

good way of farming mats needed for Vajra is if u have bm for example.
finish lunar questline. ull get wigye(or whatever is it spelled, account stashable)
as soon as u kill genesiac blink aka tower wigye blademaster will spawn. use wigye u have to summon the boss which drops fragment crystal, transparent crystal and essence crystals.

manjusri can alternatively be farmed via CoA weekly event. exchanging astral orbs for light of warsoul but the chance is very slim and imo worthless to even try.

one alternative way to get golden OHT gear at 100% rate exist but im not sure is it worth considering u need mats used for vajra.
make lunar green gear(ex. manhunt claws). decompose them into souledge. souledge can be upgraded into deicides using gold mats or drake of haze(gold OHT) using tome mystical tome fragments.
Can't thank you enough for the help man. And since everyone says 3 - 1/2 is worth, I'll give it a try. And honestly, I find it easier to farm Vajra than Card Bosses. I'll check out the Wygie thing though, I had no idea that existed. I'm the King of Noobs xD