Epic Perfect World

R8 Archer Int Bonus

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Just wondering since the archer blessing was nerfed to -10 if the R8 bonus that is .1 be brought back to .05 should at least get that back don't ya think? No hating or flame just suggesting and want to see what a GM or Aga say, if you say no give a reason please o;
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2013, 07:45 pm by Devil Trigger

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
No? It's always been 0.1, it's nothing to "bring it back to" and it's totally unnecessary. This would only make the remaining 20% of EAs who aren't already holy channeling ones change to it.
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2013, 07:50 pm by Blitzkrieg

Offline Consist

• Old Player
What does that have to do with anything...

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
No.

Archer blessing was nerfed to half due to CT Opness while it should have been removed completely. Even when aps archers are a lot more OP than CT ones because of the Spirit blackhole status.

The int Ea game is just stun, pew pew pew, purge, pew pew dead.

So no, this shouldnt and will not be implemented at all, Im sure of that.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
It wasn't at .1 till it was brought down it was at .05 till it was nerfed .1

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
No, there's no need, I myself am personally about 3.0 aps with slingshot anyway.. you want me faster? ._.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It wasn't at .1 till it was brought down it was at .05 till it was nerfed .1

What? You don't make any sense

Cheebee

Alot of archers would disagree with this.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
At one time it wasn't .1 till Aga changed it

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Alot of archers would disagree with this.
This, A well geared, well played archer can already wreck pretty much any class, same goes will all classes honestly, but that's beside the point. so no need to buff, or nerf.. this is already the most balanced server around.

StopTheBuffingAndNurfing

L2P~
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
Not like i'm whining about needing to nerf or to be changed, i'm a int archer so channel doesn't mean much to me been here since the update was like at number 37 and when the R8 set gave off .05 figure I ask since the blessing was nerfed if it seemed okay to bring the .05 back. Not trying to sound greedy or anything lol.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Strange, I don't remember my aps ever changing.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If anything -int archers need a nerf rather than a boost.  PK is one big cluster*** of aps ea's.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
Sure aps ea's are very dangerous in mass, but sage chan and sage dph can be much more dangerous in a 1v1. I don't think anything needs a change personally. Leave it like it is.
I'm basically 40

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Sure aps ea's are very dangerous in mass, but sage chan and sage dph can be much more dangerous in a 1v1. I don't think anything needs a change personally. Leave it like it is.
This.