Epic Perfect World

Sirry Wine Mobs

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I actually wanted to make Plain of Farewells to draw gankers and make it one of the main PvP spots, but it didn't happen in a way I wanted to happen, because 95% of people farming there are blue names. Sirry Wine was used as a PvP spot since a long time, and the mobs that are there interrupt in some way PvP action, and not enforce it due to blue name farmers.
The solution would be increasing the drop of these mobs, so the place would become more popular, but I don't think that the drop should be increased more than it is now.

I dunno, I avoid farewells, because i come out better farming a couple world bosses, and doing BH, than i do in the same time farming there. the draw isnt there for me, because the time/return ratio is too low.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
What about using Secret Passage? Blue names can farm in peace, Pkers can have fun pking in there (nice area to PK in anyways).

Alternatively, instead of increasing drop rate, make it so that a second EC can drop at half the rate of the normal EC drop. That way you have the same drop rate with a small chance of getting a second EC from that mob.

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
+1 I agree with this suggestion,coz it cause more lag i PK mode :( And when there is a mass PK i cant see my char and my PC is freezing ...
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
What about using Secret Passage? Blue names can farm in peace, Pkers can have fun pking in there (nice area to PK in anyways).

Alternatively, instead of increasing drop rate, make it so that a second EC can drop at half the rate of the normal EC drop. That way you have the same drop rate with a small chance of getting a second EC from that mob.
^ nice idea

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Nice idea but...
1. It is a semi small area, you will most likely lag more if people afk vortex and pick up that way.
2. As I said above, small area, easier to afk farm that way.
3. Blue names are not protected in there last I remember, unless he edits it.
4. Can be a brat if you are red name and you want to farm but you can't go blue name to get protected, should just be sz. '-'
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Nice idea but...
1. It is a semi small area, you will most likely lag more if people afk vortex and pick up that way.
2. As I said above, small area, easier to afk farm that way.
3. Blue names are not protected in there last I remember, unless he edits it.
4. Can be a brat if you are red name and you want to farm but you can't go blue name to get protected, should just be sz. '-'
That area can be editted for protections from what I remember, and people currently AFK farm on the mobs in Sirry and besides, arrangement of mobs can be modified as well (smaller space = less mobs). And why would red names need an sz? They chose to go red name, just the same as going out onto NS whether you're blue or red. Currently you cant be protected in Sirry if you farm there and are white/red name, why would it be any different for a new area, especially when Agatio has said that he would want the area to become a PK zone.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I will most likely move the EC farming place from Farewell Plains to somewhere else. I thought more players will be grinding there, but that place didn't become popular at all. Moving it to some smaller area won't hurt.

I hate Farewell Plains for farming Ec's.  The drop rate isn't very good at all, plus the pk'ers who are there ganking and talking shyt isn't pleasant either.....Too bad some had to ruin the best place of all for farming EC's.( Shrine of ancestors ) :sad:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
So I only read the original post, but I agree completely that these mobs should move.  They often follow me around while I'm trying to focus targets or cast skills.  On my psychic, sirry wine is a nightmare due to the mobs procing my stunning and retaliation skills.  They are especially annoying because they tank aoe's during mass pk combat.  This is a well known 1v1 and pk location.  The map is huge.  It would be nice if they were moved elsewhere.

Of course the argument could be made that maybe we should just pk elsewhere.  However, when you're having fun in a war, you're not gonna pm the other faction and ask for a friendly play date somewhere else.

If a change in location was made for these mobs, I would be happy.
I'm basically 40

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Why would you need MORE automatic pk areas? If you want people to pk why not make another server that is all pk or enable the tournament areas that were originally part of  PWI and let them have at it. You have a whole dungeon as auto pk and people can choose to go into pk mode in all other open areas of the main map.

If I choose to try to farm NS as a blue name and 10 people red and pink names run to gank me oh well, my bad.
However,  I would much rather not worry about gankers  and kill mobs in Sirry Wine Camp for the really low drop rate but not die. I don't really want to have to watch out for MORE gankers in other pve areas of the map I may need to go into for quests.

And YES some of us do play the content of this game, not just pvp.

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Why would you need MORE automatic pk areas? If you want people to pk why not make another server that is all pk or enable the tournament areas that were originally part of  PWI and let them have at it. You have a whole dungeon as auto pk and people can choose to go into pk mode in all other open areas of the main map.

If I choose to try to farm NS as a blue name and 10 people red and pink names run to gank me oh well, my bad.
However,  I would much rather not worry about gankers  and kill mobs in Sirry Wine Camp for the really low drop rate but not die. I don't really want to have to watch out for MORE gankers in other pve areas of the map I may need to go into for quests.

imo that would just kill the pk we have in the current server, cause everyone would just run to the other server. unless you mean making one of the server ports pvp only, and the other one pve. But not sure if thats possible.

I also don't think the mobs drop enough. I also really like caffeine's idea on Secret passage, so many people used to pk in there but now its always empty and no one goes in. But SP is kind of small, Maybe you could find a bigger cave and make it a open instance like SP?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Are you high.....

If you want to farm; go blue named, do bh's, or farm something like warsong.  The topic is not suggesting that anyone takes away your right to refuse pvp.  This topic has nothing to do with killing farmers.  We want your pve mobs out of our way while we enjoy the game.  Farm all you want.  This topic is for players who are here to pk.  Your right to pve is not being affected whatsoever.

As for telling people to find a new server if they like pk, here's more enlightened perspective for you to consider.  Most players leave PWI so that they can enjoy pvp without requiring a credit card or years of farming to achieve endgame.  Players who never pk don't do anything for the server.  Servers don't die because of too much pvp.  They die because the vast majority of players come to private servers with the intent to pk, but players like you are busy sitting in a cave.  If all you came here to do is kill mobs, then it's you who should find another server.  PWI has plenty of quests for you.
Last Edit: Oct 17, 2013, 02:37 am by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I will most likely move the EC farming place from Farewell Plains to somewhere else. I thought more players will be grinding there, but that place didn't become popular at all. Moving it to some smaller area won't hurt.
^^would be great!
I have farmed for months in the tb islands before and I did try to farm in the plains of farewell, but tbh, the 2nd place isn't worth it!
(P.S. all farming done with just my sin; so the afk farming part has been excluded from my point of thinking)
And about the PK part I've seen a lot of PK in the tb island while farming! And sometimes it got real bad as it turned into a mass faction vs. faction war over a little EC!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Please remove all mobs from Sirry

wdf man that's a PK place

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Please move to a safe zone area (should be a popular place).
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:49 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Are you high.....

If you want to farm; go blue named, do bh's, or farm something like warsong.  The topic is not suggesting that anyone takes away your right to refuse pvp.  This topic has nothing to do with killing farmers.  We want your pve mobs out of our way while we enjoy the game.  Farm all you want.  This topic is for players who are here to pk.  Your right to pve is not being affected whatsoever.

As for telling people to find a new server if they like pk, here's more enlightened perspective for you to consider.  Most players leave PWI so that they can enjoy pvp without requiring a credit card or years of farming to achieve endgame.  Players who never pk don't do anything for the server.  Servers don't die because of too much pvp.  They die because the vast majority of players come to private servers with the intent to pk, but players like you are busy sitting in a cave.  If all you came here to do is kill mobs, then it's you who should find another server.  PWI has plenty of quests for you.

I'm sorry Cynix but  I've probably spent more real life money on PWI over the past 5 years than you could ever hope to and never Pk'd. That is my choice and not the point. And I don't farm there , I quest and am a social player.  If I was mistaken and Sirry Wine Camp is another PK enabled area then I apologize. I thought you all just were pk'ing there an complaining about the 140 level mobs being in your way. Also, I didn't say for you to find another server I said maybe Aga wanted to make a PVP server like PWI did so people could PK all they wanted without worrying about any blue named qqing  ^-^ ^-^
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2013, 05:44 pm by Deja

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins