Epic Perfect World

We Are Gamers.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
MMORPG...To some this combination of letters doesn't mean anything, to others they mean life.
But why, why do we chose to MMORPG instead of doing other things?
Why we try our best to become the best?
Gaming is all about enjoyment.
We play to enjoy, we play to enjoy, we exhange our time for emotions and feelings we experience when we witness the amazing worlds and events on the other side of the screen.
We save worlds, destroy evil, become saviors of the universe...or become the bad guys and kick everything and everyone.
But solo games don't have that long lasting feeling that comes when you do something so great that even others admit it.
Even if you do the greatest thing in solo, computer controlled people will never even notice it.
Why do we play MMORPG??
Or rather,why do we continue to play it even when we get everything, kill everything and see everything?
We do it to become abslutely the best, unique and memorable.
We go beyond our dreams, we exceed the limits of gaming.
We become the best for people to remember us, we give our all to get into minds and hearts of players.
We do it so people can watch us and wish they were like us, we do it so people remember us and think of us each time somebody asks "who is the best player?".
We are gamers, we are MMORPG, We are the world.
Gaming for ever.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You veri srs gamer, need go outside in rl life :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
oh you are back  :rolleyes:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Don't put me in the same category as you, if you're a gamer I'm God emperor sensei master of gamers, undisputed champion of every mere mortal who's ever played any perfect world server, and I do not respawn - As I never die.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

dont get veri srs.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

dont get veri srs.
Im so glad im not german.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Don't put me in the same category as you, if you're a gamer I'm God emperor sensei master of gamers, undisputed champion of every mere mortal who's ever played any perfect world server, and I do not respawn - As I never die.

Aka. No life.

I joke, ily, no KOS please.