Epic Perfect World

LESS PLAYERS MORE CREEPERS!

Offline lordceric

• Characters: Tatchi_Koma
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a minecraft creeper pet or maybe even mob to the game. I think it would be a awesome change and even comical if they explode on people lol
LoL Happens

Offline Triality#1

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a minecraft creeper pet or maybe even mob to the game. I think it would be a awesome change and even comical if they explode on people lol
Yes please.

Offline MG

• Beginner
 :)) :P awesome idea

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
And bring the ability to destroy faction bases back so big factions like NH can have their venos get creepers and destroy bases of weaker factions.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
And bring the ability to destroy faction bases back so big factions like NH can have their venos get creepers and destroy bases of weaker factions.
No to this.
+1 to topic starting idea.
I do think there are exploding mobs already though..those beetles that explode near death?
Some are near archo. Those are all low level ones, not sure if any high level ones exist though..but isn't that basically the same idea as your minecraft creepers? :/ Just a different appearance?
(:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

DJBFF

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
ah, such a glorious day. guess i'll go outside and harvest my farm, maybe feed the.... BOOM! :monkey-7:

DJBFF

ah, such a glorious day. guess i'll go outside and harvest my farm, maybe feed the.... BOOM! :monkey-7:
Wdf, u stalk me? That just happened to me q.q

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I thought this thread was headed somewhere else.

I do think there are exploding mobs already though..those beetles that explode near death?
Some are near archo.

It'd be interesting to see a venomancer's pet explode, causing random status effects. But they already have plenty of skills for that. :D
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2013, 06:42 pm by Amnesia

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

DJBFF

NEVA!!!! MINECRAFT FTW!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

It'd be interesting to see a venomancer's pet explode, causing random status effects. But they already have plenty of skills for that. :D
Plus, mystic plants can go boom already.
>.> But yeah, would be interesting huehuehue.

If you want exploding mobs you could honestly just raise the level of the exploding beetles or something :/
(:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
....Am I the only one that says ew to minecraft..?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
....Am I the only one that says ew to minecraft..?

No.