Epic Perfect World

PV buffs

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
OR. they just dont want to get steamrolled with hate, trashtalking, I am god speeches everyday. (still preaching to the increasement of blacklist PLOX.)

And yes. Can simply ignore, but rly when they pm you? Common. I gotta go through half the BL to see who I can delete.

"Who your god?" I'm atheist. trash talk officialy ended.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
"Who your god?" I'm atheist. trash talk officialy ended.
I am to. But people are way to cocky here.

DJBFF

OR. they just dont want to get steamrolled with hate, trashtalking, I am god speeches everyday. Off-topic: (still preaching to the increasement of blacklist PLOX.)

And yes. Can simply ignore, but rly when they pm you? Common. I gotta go through half the BL to see who I can delete.

True

Problem was buffs now it's gears. Holy shit make your mind up.
I do have my mind made up ._. I didn't complain about myself, I re-use my character's gears o.o

Offline Rayo

Not sure if u read well but i mentioned about 3 times about people that can't handle the lag in arch nor can multi log ._.
If you have read entirely what i wrote I was actually supporting this post. What I'm trying to say is that it's easy for me coz I can have my self full buff but how about the crappy pc folks/the first timers they don't have my perks so I'm totally up for this suggestion ;)

Death from Above

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I am to. But people are way to cocky here.
most of the ppl that are cocky here get the D everysingle time they are out of sz, if they pk only grouped who cares u don't proove anything if u depend on your ep healing you or aaing your squad leader, u can find me solo pking everyday on main map it's more fun, less laggyer, and if u get ganked at least you test your limits as a player.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
You can just ignore .....................................

People feeling offended over the internet. Laceypip level. l0l
I didn't state that I got offended. You sir cannot read. "And yes. Can simply ignore, but rly when they pm you? Common. I gotta go through half the BL to see who I can delete."

Offline Vionn

Genius idea. 133/133 IQ. Would read again.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I didn't state that I got offended. You sir cannot read. "And yes. Can simply ignore, but rly when they pm you? Common. I gotta go through half the BL to see who I can delete."

when they pm u put auto answer: gf "the name of trashtalker" afk

Offline Rayo

Sad to say but the truth is that many people have quit before they reached lvl 150 and I think this idea could be the solution for this fact.

Death from Above

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Rebels, all rebels I tell you.

DJBFF

If you have read entirely what i wrote I was actually supporting this post. What I'm trying to say is that it's easy for me coz I can have my self full buff but how about the crappy pc folks/the first timers they don't have my perks so I'm totally up for this suggestion ;)
Hahah, sorry for late reply, was eating dinner. well, thanks for supporting it!

Genius idea. 133/133 IQ. Would read again.
Hahah, thanks

Sad to say but the truth is that many people have quit before they reached lvl 150 and I think this idea could be the solution for this fact.
Doesn't necessarily have to, I was also thinking that it would be a good motivation for pv ^^
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2013, 07:26 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Triality#1

Okay, think about it this way. The main reasons you make suggestions is to enhance the way you view the game and to make it more fun.
Therefore this, actually works. It's aimed at lower levels, stop being greedy about not enough content for higher levels. If you think this is a pointless thread, it's obvious you're a level 150 who does not want to make more characters.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
i have like 4 chars that are actually 148-149 worse lvl's

DJBFF

Okay, think about it this way. The main reasons you make suggestions is to enhance the way you view the game and to make it more fun.
Therefore this, actually works. It's aimed at lower levels, stop being greedy about not enough content for higher levels. If you think this is a pointless thread, it's obvious you're a level 150 who does not want to make more characters.
True, I only have 2 lvl 150's, but i LOVE making alts, though i usually don't pv a lot, I'm just always complaining that I'm bored n stuff or then i go do FC, or if I have a good character for GV i do GV c:

Offline Triality#1

You say you very smart and have 133 iq yet you can't detect sarcasm . very smart.
<modmode>Stay on topic.
</modmode>