Ares

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
i rly like it in the new area  but my cleric get allot 1 shoted by ares lol  :'(

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
I did ares on my archer last saturday to try it and I just got 1 shotted by Ares. That's why I didn't do ares today because it really hits hard.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will consider lowering its attack (no promises)

Offline Naosu

• Boop
A lower attack might be just a bit better. Went in my hubby's archer and he died a couple times. ^^" And he's in r8 gear. Course he also wasn't all that near my heals either... But. Still. We didn't have problems with our other toons (his barb, my veno and seeker).
What am I even doing?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The thing about Ares is that its suppose to be a SERVER boss, not an alt farming items.
We will take the sugegestions into consideration but know this, we will not add nor change things that would make it easier for alts to afk and do nothing.

We will see if moving Ares down as Belial normal boss will cancel the alts in the chains.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
The thing about Ares is that its suppose to be a SERVER boss, not an alt farming items.
We will take the sugegestions into consideration but know this, we will not add nor change things that would make it easier for alts to afk and do nothing.

We will see if moving Ares down as Belial normal boss will cancel the alts in the chains.

no offense, but do you read what players wrote at all? Main chars with AA armors got problems tank Ares and die even if keep heal them self and etc, while HA armor players can afk same as before. So, how that fight afk players?

After all it's 5h event - everyone can go 20 times instead of 1 with all alts. That somehow change things at all? Only piss players more and nothing more. And these with old computers lag to crash since so many players at same place.

So after all just move Ares where he was before and everyone will be happy. Except few GM who for some strange reason dont like alts  :shocked:

Offline E_V_I_L

i did it multiple times saturday i find it ok it hits AA really hard but even succeeded on my wiz and cleric mystic was easy. it one shot me a couple times but my only suggestion is the reset and people should stop afk'n n kill it. no reason to QQ just stop and learn to pve
It's better to die like a tiger, then live like a pussy
Nomz-150 Demon Barb
WiFiJedi-150 Sage Seek
HornBentHalo-150 Sage Sin

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
++++++++they all should be patched++++++++  :))

Offline lnuYasha

• Beginner
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum

That was the problem in the past, 70% of green dots on the map were hugging the wall while 30% were actually attacking Ares. I agree that the damage is rather insane at the moment so even if you are doing it with your "mains" you still most like will die at least once. But I think having it inside TT now is better cause it sort of forces people to actually attack instead just hug the wall. And that rope climbing...lol

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Did i not say we will take the suggesiton into consideration ?
Did not Agatio answer by saying he will think about decreasing the damage ?
Why the rude comments when answers are there ? I don't get it.

Anywho we are trying to fix the massive abuse of alternative characters inside, the higher damage was to work against that exactly, pretty obvious, but if its hitting AA's so easily aswell i guess changes must be done.
Don't forget that things are not easy to set, we need to test and test, and pbviously the ebst way to test is having it released so people can actually be there so we can then read and check the comments about it.
Now having comments such as asking if im blind or if i can read, of course we will not even bother  :-\
Respect people ig you wanna be respected.

Aside from the AA beeing easily killed, the lag is impossible to fix, due to the massive amount of players on it. I think people might be scared that if they miss it "now" they will not be able to kill it again after, they might think no players to kill it again, so they log all the accounts. I would personaly log 1 character only each time, instead of logging 3 or 4. Lots of people + lots of account = lag, unless its Square Enix servers  :-X

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Am I the only one who can still go there with ungeared alts and not die? I agree that damage is insane but once I put all gears on my myst he's not getting 1 shoted as AA class, tho I dun do that, but w/e. Its fine as it is imo.

You should rather think of putting him in least laggy place

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
In my honest opinon ...Ares this time around is much easier for me personally than before.  Ares , when spawned previously to moving to TT, killed all my chars within the first few rounds....now being in TT, none of my chars died, that includes R8 cleric with R8 weapon and 150 gear, mystic R8, sin, barb, seeker, psychic and archer with normal 150 gear.  It was a pleasure killing Ares for a change. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
As a r8 recast cleric who helps faction members and friends through Ares, I end up going through 6-8 times on my cleric each week, and only die when I lag out and my screen goes black. I do not understand why people cry about how hard Ares hits. Even my wizzy manages to stay alive with out cleric help. I like the new spot for Ares, but it has not stopped the afk people. You would have to make it so they cannot climb the chains, or some how make it so Ares one shots those on the chains. As far as him being knocked off the platform, couldn't you just "glue him down" to the center, make it so he does not move around?

Level 30 base

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER