Epic Perfect World

Thinking of joining - few questions first

Offline Qliqi

• Stand for something or fall for Anything!
If you liked PWI - you will LOVE EPW - been on PWI for 5 years and since i installed EPW a couple of weeks ago haven't been back on since.

They took out all the frustrating farming for basics - you can go almost direct to the 'good stuff' and farm for good gear. Have fun

DJBFF

I've been gone for close to a year, maybe a few months off but it's a rough estimate. xD
auch, you might wanna redownload the game if it's very long time x.x

Offline jhonies

auch, you might wanna redownload the game if it's very long time x.x

xD I'm redownloading it again Can't wait to play. And yeah it's been quite a while since I've been in rofl.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
xD I'm redownloading it again Can't wait to play. And yeah it's been quite a while since I've been in rofl.

Welcome to the server! If you ever need help with anything PM me ingame on Kera or Kire or pop into the support chatroom. ^-^

Offline jhonies

Welcome to the server! If you ever need help with anything PM me ingame on Kera or Kire or pop into the support chatroom. ^-^

Will do :D Thanks so much.

DJBFF

or just add my skype (u can check it here on the forums) if u need help c: i guess it's the fastest way to contact me o.o

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
i can tell u something, this is heaven for perfect world player.

never bored here even nothing to do..coz its all free. just need to work hard a bit to gain end game gear..

welcome from me..

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Considering other people already answered your questions.

Welcome to EPW hope you enjoy the game ^^ ever need help feel free to message me.