Epic Perfect World

So i got a message....

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Why do so many people trash talk about everyone? I mean, no one is perfect and yet they act as if they are. I feel really bad for you because my friend is just like you. He speaks his mind, he is at times boisterous and at times even incredibly arrogant, but he's wonderful. He has a kind soul, just like you. You have passion. I know you talk a lot in chat, and I just figured you wanted people to know that you're a legend. Perhaps I'm wrong. I don't care how a person looks or talks or where they are from, so long as they are true themselves. You, my friend, are true to yourself. Stay true to yourself, listen to your heart, don't become discouraged by what others say. Although, at my age, I hardly know what swag is, nor that # is no longer the pound sign of old, but is now a hash tag. I am an old soul, I guess. At any rate, I just wanted to tell you to never let anyone get you down.

"True passion is the ability to break through all obstacles."

And you're never alone, no matter how lonely you sometimes feel. Someone will always be cheering for you. :3

^ You're a baws, straight up!

~#Adoring
~#Swaggs

I love the post Fabio, it makes perfect sense to those of us who actually have a heart. Some always find a way to be rude, they always will.  Let them be the way they wish..Doesn't mean we have to lower our high standards to their mentality. ;)

I totally agree with you Shay  and me too, love the post.  Fabio your heart is in the right place, you have an awesome personality, you are a good looking guy and you are not afraid to be yourself, you are NOT a self indulgent hypocritical person. 

Like I always say to you, DO NOT even take the tiniest bit of notice of all the haters here, the ones that calls you ugly or retarded or whatever.  They are incredibly jealous of the fact that you can be true to yourself and be yourself, and they find it hard to copy that.  They have to be pretentious, always put on a show for everyone and in the end, they are the ugly  dumb asses because of their inability to just live and let live.

Always remember, there are those that will never be happy unless they put people down, hurt them, talk ugly about them...unfortunately that is just part of life.  It doesn't affect your life directly, therefore just ignore and enjoy being yourself

Hugs

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I totally agree with you Shay  and me too, love the post.  Fabio your heart is in the right place, you have an awesome personality, you are a good looking guy and you are not afraid to be yourself, you are NOT a self indulgent hypocritical person. 

Like I always say to you, DO NOT even take the tiniest bit of notice of all the haters here, the ones that calls you ugly or retarded or whatever.  They are incredibly jealous of the fact that you can be true to yourself and be yourself, and they find it hard to copy that.  They have to be pretentious, always put on a show for everyone and in the end, they are the ugly  dumb asses because of their inability to just live and let live.

Always remember, there are those that will never be happy unless they put people down, hurt them, talk ugly about them...unfortunately that is just part of life.  It doesn't affect your life directly, therefore just ignore and enjoy being yourself

Hugs
In a normal situation I would say something polite since I am talking to an older person than me. But in this case..no. Really, ET defended you so much that now you think your opinion really matters. Look at farid, if you think that his personality is good, then I am Santa. I think we all are sick of doggy posts, and stuff like that. You are trying to farm posts again? See the reality, not everything is pink.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Fabio your heart is in the right place, you have an awesome personality, you are a good looking guy and you are not afraid to be yourself, you are NOT a self indulgent hypocritical person. 

There is so much wrong with this sentence I don't even know where to begin, first of all Farid is not good looking, second he is the most self indulgent person I've ever come across in my entire life and third he's a giant hypocritical prick for always taking the victim role, like when he made this thread (And countless others like it) when he's the one who instigates drama the most by calling others ugly, boasting about his (Supposed) good looks constantly and what not.

They are incredibly jealous

Yes, clearly.

they are the ugly  dumb asses because of their inability to just live and let live.

Totally.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I agree with Grandmaa, you're cute and good looking Farid, people are jealous of your awesomeness.

~#Adoring
~#FaridCute
~#FaridGoodLooking
~#FabioLicious
~#Swaggs

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
10/10 would read again.
~#LifeGoesOn
Really? Just really? Is just a fkin game who dafuq cares about insults? 99% of the ppl playing on this server, try act like they are something.(Calling themselves gods BLABLA, insulting everyone), just because they are NOTHING in real life and they are trying to get the respect they want, here. In game.  ;)

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Alucardsupul

I never liked farid ;D not that I hate him, I don't hate anyone. But I can clearly see that people who "hate" him (whatever you call it) aren't any better. In fact, they are much worse :normal-2:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Most of the time I'm all about busting Farid's balls. But I never step over certain lines. Like I've said so many times, he feeds on the attention, be it positive or negative. However, the straight bashing of people who simply agree with him for NO other reason than they don't wish to fight back, is not only cowardly, it's also despicable. If you wish to hate Farid, for whatever your reasons are, feel free. But narrow your focus on him, and keep him in your cross hairs, leave the people who have no quarrel with you, out of it.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I never liked farid ;D not that I hate him, I don't hate anyone. But I can clearly see that people who "hate" him (whatever you call it) aren't any better. In fact, they are much worse :normal-2:
Some people don't want to be the best, those people you are calling 'much worse' are the way they are. Hey, even just like Farid, he is what he wants to be. But those people don't make 92159195229 threads to brag about their swag, good looks, instagram, fan messages, etc etc etc etc

Now shut up cause Farid is better than you too. Atleast he doesn't use photoshop to fix his face.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~

Now shut up cause Farid is better than you too. Atleast he doesn't use photoshop to fix his face.
He should*cough*.

Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Alucardsupul

Some people don't want to be the best, those people you are calling 'much worse' are the way they are. Hey, even just like Farid, he is what he wants to be. But those people don't make 92159195229 threads to brag about their swag, good looks, instagram, fan messages, etc etc etc etc

I just say what I see, yes they are what they are, I don't care about them at all. But assholes usually end up getting fuqed, why should I care, it's their problem not mine :))

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I just say what I see, yes they are what they are, I don't care about them at all. But assholes usually end up getting fuqed, why should I care, it's their problem not mine :))
You cared the second you replied.
i feel like i'm dead

Alucardsupul

You cared the second you replied.

you are saying that he is an asshole? ???

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
you are saying that he is an asshole? ???
*facedesk*

Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150
I respect everyone's opinion, but lets get this clear. Maybe i've talked about myself way to many times, maybe i was ignorant at times, but being so heartless and cruel to say things such as ''I would pick a knife and cut farid's throat and then cut Farid in half'' coming from Madorka. It's internet afterall, but with real people, this hate/liking has gone way to far, when i read thru all your comments i only think, like Nina said:
''Telling your friend to start flame at Farid in pms and all his posts'' i think that's kinda retarted, a leading guild/people in this subject are Xpend's even do some people liked me in there, turned into those people who now 'Hate' me. And because? Because certain people in those guilds tell there members to flame on a person to
''get him off the server'' and then they'll feel great. If that's what gaming is about i'll be luckly have myself bussy in real, as i said before it's internet afterall, but with real people I didn't get affected by any of the comments, but i just think 1. Why would you turn people at me, just cuz you like to troll 2. Comments like i will cut you in pieces just gets me thinking what kind of hate is going on.
As i will be closing this message i'll say 1 last thing, Kera messaged me about all this sht going on, and she told me that this hate is a well known thing for her and in this community. But then i just think, is it because you put out your anger in game? because you've been bullied in real life? I just dont get it..
And the main thing i don't get is..

Telling people to start hating me and flaming my topics, because they want too.

Last but not least, it's internet, but with REAL people.

PS: GMS DON'T CLOSE OR DELETE THIS TOPIC
substance..

Alucardsupul

oh lawl
someone insults you on the internet _ it's the internet
someone insults you in real life _ that's life