Epic Perfect World

GMs GMs GMs

Ennaoj

Seriously, 2 GMs online (here), messaged both, none answered.
No online GM in game atm.
Yeah we all have IRL stuff, but if so, why be online at all?
So yall could leave the browser open and go afk?

I was told if I can't get a GM in game, best bet is to message an online GM here. Been waiting in game for 2 hours and for almost an hour here.

No offense, but how are we to do faction/DS events if there are no available GMs that matches our time zone?
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2013, 03:12 am by Pink_Feather

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Just because it says a GM is 'online' on forums, doesn't mean they are actually there. They don't have to log off of forums or close down their browser everytime. What is meant by PMing a GM online is to check the GM online status for in game, not in forums. You can see which GMs are online in game by checking the right column on the front page: http://epicpw.com/. So you can actually PM a specific GM that is online, rather than WCing for one, as they may miss WC from time to time. Also try checking the support chat room in game.

I understand it's frustrating that you can't hold your event, but please be mindful that this is a Euro server. The events and times are generally meant to cater for that region, but they do try their hardest to cater for everyone. It isn't as easy to make every single person from every region happy. EvilTouch and Alexypk are usually on early enough to run a DS event for your faction during your evening. You might just have to be flexible too.

If you wish to make a formal complaint or suggest a solution, please try contacting Agatio directly, or making a thread on the helpdesk (http://epicpw.com/helpdesk). Your issue can be better catered for there, rather than a general thread on forums.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Idk if you read the other post but will just throw it in here.

We will have new GMs for American timezone very soon, don't worry. And regarding your DS event, it is very unfortunate that your faction didn't have opportunity to attend on the DS event yet. ET, Alexy or me and sometimes other GMs are online during evening of PH timezone and we should be able to host the event for you.

Ennaoj

What is meant by PMing a GM online is to check the GM online status for in game, not in forums. You can see which GMs are online in game by checking the right column on the front page: http://epicpw.com/..

So now I am the one who got it wrong again?
K, so let's take what you've said about checking GMs that are online by checking the right column of the front page.
Night and Echo's names are there, which should mean they're online in game if I correctly got what you said.
Alas, they're not there in game. Been checking for more than 2 hours now.

True that this is a European server and that most caters to that region, but really? We're asking for just an online GM - nothing else. That alone makes us happy.
As of the flexibility, oh we do that.
We do that with NW and other events - rancor and all.
We're just the players, so yeah I know we're the ones who's supposed to be flexible - so I guess it's not about being flexible.

More so, of all the GMs I have tried to PM be it here or in game, only ONE answered.

There's no reason do get all dramatic and drastic and make a formal complaint out of this, and I don't think this is the wrong place to have posted this since this is a general discussions area, and I have been seeing people having the same concern - frustration - as you put it.
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2013, 04:06 am by Pink_Feather

Ennaoj

Idk if you read the other post but will just throw it in here.

Thanks hun, for commenting it here.
May I have the link of that thread please?

Really appreciate it<3

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Lately I was afraid that server might get closed because we dont have enough GMs O.O Im serious... most events being done on european time, or actually, different for europe( for example bvg, 1 vs 1 playoffs) and different for America (like 2 vs 2 by Amnesia or so), thats sucks as well, bigger activity from GMs side would be nice, not saying its bad atm, but not perfect too I guess

Im glad tho cuz Aga said we will have more GMs from 'Murica now O.O cant wait to meet them ;s

Ennaoj

Lately I was afraid that server might get closed because we dont have enough GMs O.O Im serious... most events being done on european time, or actually, different for europe( for example bvg, 1 vs 1 playoffs) and different for America (like 2 vs 2 by Amnesia or so), thats sucks as well, bigger activity from GMs side would be nice, not saying its bad atm, but not perfect too I guess

Im glad tho cuz Aga said we will have more GMs from 'Murica now O.O cant wait to meet them ;s

This ^
Imma log out, this ain't gonna go nowhere.
I'll just hold the DS event WHEN it's feasible for the GMs.
Maybe THAT will be considered being flexible.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
This ^
Imma log out, this ain't gonna go nowhere.
I'll just hold the DS event WHEN it's feasible for the GMs.
Maybe THAT will be considered being flexible.

No need to be rude about it, I was only trying to help and explain ._.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/my-precious-events-!!!~_~/

This is the thread you are looking for where Agatio replied. He said some new GMs are coming. Please have a little patience and consideration. They are obviously trying to provide a solution for you and others in your situation but you can't expect it to happen as soon as you post here.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Ennaoj

No need to be rude about it, I was only trying to help and explain ._.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/my-precious-events-!!!~_~/

This is the thread you are looking for where Agatio replied. He said some new GMs are coming. Please have a little patience and consideration. They are obviously trying to provide a solution for you and others in your situation but you can't expect it to happen as soon as you post here.

Oh no, that's not being rude yet.
And yes, I already saw the thread and commented and I never said anything that pertains to me hurrying them up, I didn't check that thread after more than an hour of waiting here then created my own thread.

You may lock this thread now if you will, please.

Thank you.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.

Oh no, that's not being rude yet.
And yes, I already saw the thread and commented and I never said anything that pertains to me hurrying them up, I didn't check that thread after more than an hour of waiting here then created my own thread.

You may lock this thread now if you will, please.

Thank you.

As you wish. Good luck with your issue.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾