Epic Perfect World

PW Protector in windows start-up?

Offline Qliqi

• Stand for something or fall for Anything!
Hello, just started a few weeks ago, coming from PWI that started to frustrate me. Never had any issues but since the last update i had all sorts of issues with the game closing unexpectedly when multiclienting....

Had those issues in PWI everytime they decided to update the server again and the pw-protector (in the past preventing multclienting) was installed once again. Once deleted from the files my issues dissapeared and i did not dc anymore.

Decided to check my windows task manager when the same problem started to occur in EPW - and yes: a PW-protector...... I deleted the file from my computer and EPW has not given me any more problems.

My question: maybe loose the PW-protector in next update? I can't imagine being the only one that has had issues with it...

Otherwise: great game - thank you staff!

(excuse my english, dutch is my native language)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you can easily multi client if u simply start the game directly from the elementcleint.exe, located inside the elemt folde of your game.
i never had this pw protector problem using this method  :rolleyes:

Offline Qliqi

• Stand for something or fall for Anything!
yup, thats the second client I start up, the first is the patcher.exe to make sure I have the latest updates.

Just deleting it from the EPW files works in my case - might help others that also run into the same issues.
The loosing it from the installfiles was meant to be just a suggestion.