Epic Perfect World

HangOver, Our Protector

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Why you speak of 10v10 when youre the most nonfactor wf , along with all wfs in Xpend? Randoms with 0 pk skill asking for 10v10 is like a lvl 110 wanting to 1v1 me.

Thank you for not denying a single word i said. Instead attempt to make it personal  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Robbert

Why you speak of 10v10 when youre the most nonfactor wf , along with all wfs in Xpend? Randoms with 0 pk skill asking for 10v10 is like a lvl 110 wanting to 1v1 me, or Robbert asking for 1v1 and losing 8-3. Stay mad all :police:
i feel shame regardless of the state i was in, ill never forgive myself but if you'd ever grow the balls to leave sz again for a 1v1, you better not record it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Thank you for not denying a single word i said. Instead attempt to make it personal  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
That kind of reply proves my words that you are a nonfactor and all you do is talk. like all xpend is good at. Talk big that they win tw - lose tw. Talk big that they win 1v1, lose 1v1. Need more examples? No? Mad :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
i feel shame regardless of the state i was in, ill never forgive myself but if you'd ever grow the balls to leave sz again for a 1v1, you better not record it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Blah blah blah excuses, next time keep mouth shut and save yourself from all this shame. Now keep on topic
i feel like i'm dead

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Why can't you just say 'GF' and move on? Learn to deal with loss, you won't win every time. :normal-18:

Robbert

That kind of reply proves my words that you are a nonfactor and all you do is talk. like all xpend is good at. Talk big that they win tw - lose tw. Talk big that they win 1v1, lose 1v1. Need more examples? No? Mad :police:
tw, you'll never win 50-60v80. 1v1? man you're hopeless stay sz

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Why can't you just say 'GF' and move on? Learn to deal with loss, you won't win ever in your life. :normal-18:
Fixed it for you
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Why can't you just say 'GF' and move on? Learn to deal with loss, you won't win every time. :normal-18:

It wouldnt be PW withouth all this :P

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
the sad fact when HO formed here we had so few members always outnumbered , but when they r outnumbered they stay mad for centuries

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

You mean like..... What you guys are doing?  ??? Your replies make me laugh. All I do is talk according to you. Okay whatever helps you sleep at night. See you next mass pk :)

Realize this stuff is two sided.....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Robbert

the sad fact when HO formed here we had so few members always outnumbered , but when they r outnumbered they stay mad for centuries
ho been geared for months, got rolled for months, then they merged a big faction from storm, still get rolled at times, no1's mad

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Well TW was fun, even funnier how they're telling  thatthey got 30 at TW LOL Who belives that actually? Must be super dumb if you belive, 80 vs 30 is same like winning empty TW.

Anyway we were hoping good fight when TW started and XP had 66 online. But yeah, XP didn't even got any tower down.

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
ho been geared for months, got rolled for months, then they merged a big faction from storm, still get rolled at times, no1's mad

scott been in guild ages u never said sh1t instead u jumped to storm u got rolled from his guild there + i m not including ur epic merge with ferocity  :police:  but when his guild members come MADNESS "MERGE"

stay mad and learn the game

Robbert

Well TW was fun, even funnier how they're telling  thatthey got 30 at TW LOL Who belives that actually? Must be super dumb if you belive, 80 vs 30 is same like winning empty TW.

Anyway we were hoping good fight when TW started and XP had 66 online. But yeah, XP didn't even got any tower down.
no1 said we had 30 summed up, 3 defending squad, along the cata squad, plus the scouts, 42

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
All i can say now is that it's pretty awkward to lose TW, if you bid on guild what you can't beat.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!