Epic Perfect World

HangOver, Our Protector

Robbert

Every time i see your avatar i get shocked. Amazing hair sir!
it's least appropriate talk about any1's look when you look like that, use anime pics like your members hide that from sight. to keep it on topic, 45v80 resist almost 2h, heroes

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
lssj is black , check out my arm  :smiley:

You're just adorable when your brain scatters so you come out with an irrelevant comment
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
You're just adorable when your brain scatters so you come out with an irrelevant comment

ur the irrelevant here w8 til some from ur xpen friends tell u who i am u gonn see how irrelevant u r  :normal-2:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
it's least appropriate talk about any1's look when you look like that, use anime pics like your members hide that from sight. to keep it on topic, 45v80 resist almost 2h, heroes
Keep calm serious player. You think all day of witty comments to say to hide the fact that youre weak and stupid. No mad :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Katarina

• Buckfitches.
Keep calm serious player. You think all day of witty comments to say to hide the fact that youre weak and stupid. No mad :police:

Think all day? Nah, google.com/insults is more like it

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
ur the irrelevant here w8 til some from ur xpen friends tell u who i am u gonn see how irrelevant u r  :normal-2:

Flawless logic. Either that or you need a dictionary.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Robbert

you dare talk mere human

Offline LumpyNutz

Flawless logic. Either that or you need a dictionary.

couldnt care less on ur words  but the part u said im lssj u boosted my ego with infinity lvl
Lssj god  :normal-26: and back to our topic ANY CHALLENGE?

these ppl know we stronger
than these weaklings seeking for respect that aint there
HO beware theres mad tension in the air  :smiley:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
you dare talk mere human
Best comeback 2k13. Got anything smart to say to hide the fact that your IQ is negative?
i feel like i'm dead

Robbert

Best comeback 2k13. Got anything smart to say to hide the fact that your IQ is negative?
you're random you have no right to quote master, also i deem you unworthy of talking, therefore you're no longer allowed to

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
couldnt care less on ur words  but the part u said im lssj u boosted my ego with infinity lvl
Lssj god  :normal-26: and back to our topic ANY CHALLENGE?

these ppl know we stronger
than these weaklings seeking for respect that aint there
HO beware theres mad tension in the air  :smiley:

Is that why you wouldn't step foot in TW/DT until you got more numbers? Is that why you keep denying 10v10? Is that why you won't deny anything we say just keep saying "STAY MAD"? Is that why? Pardon me for not noticing how you get your hard ons then.  :normal-47:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
you're random you have no right to quote master, also i deem you unworthy of talking, therefore you're no longer allowed to
Wow :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline BriEsT

• Don
  Seems like it was a fun TW damn  :sad:  , GG

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Is that why you wouldn't step foot in TW/DT until you got more numbers? Is that why you keep denying 10v10? Is that why you won't deny anything we say just keep saying "STAY MAD"? Is that why? Pardon me for not noticing how you get your hard ons then.  :normal-47:
Why you speak of 10v10 when youre the most nonfactor wf , along with all wfs in Xpend? Randoms with 0 pk skill asking for 10v10 is like a lvl 110 wanting to 1v1 me, or Robbert asking for 1v1 and losing 8-3. Stay mad all :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline LumpyNutz

ANY CHALLENGE?