Epic Perfect World

HangOver, Our Protector

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
Moi: Once again complainin about numbaz? w0w rly gud scuse. Pree stupid to complain about numbers when it comes to tw, and even more stupid to complain about numbers when XP bid on us l0l.

Dat excuse wud've worked a bit more if HO would've attacked XP but yeah.. next taim dont bid on us :C

Yew: dont be, >>>>>>>>you said we better not bid on you<<<<<<, monday tw we have 40-50, saturday 60, soon as you realize how easy it gonna be, you gonna be "skerd"

I've never said "better not bid on us" r u ok mr RO? w0w rly gud at redin enrish w4w. Such enris skill holy poops.

You're so bad, idk why you're still alive to be honest. I'd lend you a spoon so you can kill yourself but damn dood, theres an ocean between us >: lyfisbad w0w

ALSO LOL: beechee quit the game for a few days after leaving ho, only to join xpend back right after coming back, >>>>>>>>you better thank beechee for the guide, your ep can be less useless that way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

h4h44h4h4h4h44h4hh44h4h4h4h4h44h4h4h4h4h4h44h4h4h4h-cough-hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha.ohmygodimdone.

I go class, bie s1r.                            WOW     

such insult.

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Went from wannabetrolling to trying to get personal. Why this Lssj so mad  :normal-11:

im statin true facts to some ppl who cant accept the truth ,u want beef? np i can settle it now right here .

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
while 80 getting bored of fact they can't win over 30, cata pt got to the crystals and were well set, i cant ask for much from ho levels, get slaughtered by ducks even numbers, then quack at them when win 80v40, life goal achieved

This 30 thing is boring already, HO had 17 at TW only, still able to win.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Bixos

Nice vid brent but you still suck
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Nice vid brent but you still suck

suck you

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

why all keep saying "Lssj" ?

Small L* Sorry sir better?
I don't see this video and get mad I see this and think pvp is interesting again. Leggo HO
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
GF all. fun TW, xpend going down like 1 2 3, i like :police: Another
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

Robbert

Moi: Once again complainin about numbaz? w0w rly gud scuse. Pree stupid to complain about numbers when it comes to tw, and even more stupid to complain about numbers when XP bid on us l0l.

Dat excuse wud've worked a bit more if HO would've attacked XP but yeah.. next taim dont bid on us :C

Yew: dont be, >>>>>>>>you said we better not bid on you<<<<<<, monday tw we have 40-50, saturday 60, soon as you realize how easy it gonna be, you gonna be "skerd"

I've never said "better not bid on us" r u ok mr RO? w0w rly gud at redin enrish w4w. Such enris skill holy poops.

You're so bad, idk why you're still alive to be honest. I'd lend you a spoon so you can kill yourself but damn dood, theres an ocean between us >: lyfisbad w0w

ALSO LOL: beechee quit the game for a few days after leaving ho, only to join xpend back right after coming back, >>>>>>>>you better thank beechee for the guide, your ep can be less useless that way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

h4h44h4h4h4h44h4hh44h4h4h4h4h44h4h4h4h4h4h44h4h4h4h-cough-hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha.ohmygodimdone.

I go class, bie s1r.                            WOW     

such insult.
you need calm down hold hands on hips breathe, in and out, release tension, random losing it starts ruining english

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
you need calm down hold hands on hips breathe, in and out, release tension, random losing it starts ruining english
Every time i see your avatar i get shocked. Amazing hair sir!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline LumpyNutz

Small L* Sorry sir better?
I don't see this video and get mad I see this and think pvp is interesting again. Leggo HO

if i ever was Lssj wouldnt even reply to u, Lssj #1 on the list while u cl**ns are climbin

censorship so agatio doesnt edit it again :(

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Beautiful video, congrats Brent!!! <3

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
if i ever was Lssj wouldnt even reply to u, Lssj #1 on the list while u clo**ns are climbin

censorship so agatio doesnt edit it again :(

You're right Lssj doesn't reply to me. He randomly tries to talk to me brings my name up when I'm not even paying attention and i don't reply to HIM  :smiley: Thanks for point that out. Now go try deny. ;) Go ahead shoo shoo
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline LumpyNutz

You're right Lssj doesn't reply to me. He randomly tries to talk to me brings my name up when I'm not even paying attention and i don't reply to HIM  :smiley: Thanks for point that out. Now go try deny. ;) Go ahead shoo shoo

lssj is black , check out my arm  :smiley:

Offline Katarina

• Buckfitches.

Man PW community is still the same even after I wasn't nowhere near it for a quite long while.
There will always be downers like this XP guy taking PW so srs. #pwislyfeverythingelseisfakeermagerd
It's so entertaining to watch his lame excuses ohgod.

OT: Nice vid IcyFetch, and hi to all the old HO's ♥

peace