• Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
lssy why so serious?

not serious if i go serious my posts get deleted from insults
dem  :police: guard u xpen ppl

Cheebee

not serious if i go serious my posts get deleted from insults
dem  :police: guard u xpen ppl

if anyone even takes ur comments as an insult then they're retarded.

Robbert

"you gonna get bidded on better have full 80 again for your sake, 1 push tw won't be pleasing"

Awts dat hurt :(((((((((((((( =(((((((((((((((((((((((((( no do dat plix, i rly srs geimer, cannot stand losing a tw. I mite get mad and destroy my computer :c

"you gonna get bidded on better have full 80 again" Rank 1 world threat, mi so skerd.

dont be, you said we better not bid on you, monday tw we have 40-50, saturday 60, soon as you realize how easy it gonna be, you gonna be "skerd"

Funny Robbert thinks we dont know how many XP had. Getting 15 ppl more to get same numbers maybe will help u to take one tower down.
you need to get the fact your last cata killed the crystal with our cata pt set, if that cata would've been dead, you would've lost 45v80, i'd be humble if i couldn't get 80 to beat 45, pass lead to some1 more fit

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
if anyone even takes ur comments as an insult then they're retarded.

says u who left HO for being insulted ?
why u trynna instigate s***t

Cheebee

since when did i leave HO from an insult?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

you need to get the fact your last cata killed the crystal with our cata pt set, if that cata would've been dead, you would've lost 45v80, i'd be humble if i couldn't get 80 to beat 45, pass lead to some1 more fit

:normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
Are you saying random stuff just to look dumb?
You want to push cata pt with half ur numbers when you have 20% on crystal and we in ur base?

OP tactics
Logic
if if if if if if if if

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
since when did i leave HO from an insult?

sadly its true all HO know it and i think ahed was the one who mentioned it  :normal-1:

Robbert

:normal-43: :normal-43: :normal-43:
Are you saying random stuff just to look dumb?
You want to push cata pt with half ur numbers when you have 20% on crystal and we in ur base?

OP tactics
Logic
if if if if if if if if
cata pt was set in your base, you went full 80 on B struggling to kill our 3 defending squads, where's the random stuff

sadly its true all HO know it and i think ahed was the one who mentioned it  :normal-1:
beechee quit the game for a few days after leaving ho, only to join xpend back right after coming back, you better thank beechee for the guide, your ep can be less useless that way

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
dont be, you said we better not bid on you, monday tw we have 40-50, saturday 60, soon as you realize how easy it gonna be, you gonna be "skerd"

Dont really understand what you're trying to say, but ok. We knew XP catas going from side line to our base, but ppl got bored and wanted to win TW with last push (50% XP crystal to 0% with last push) so yeah, we didn't care if some XP cata hitting our crystal, while we were winning. All towers had still 100% HP so np.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Keep it calm guys.
Why always this kind of atittude ? Respect each other.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Keep it calm guys.
Why always this kind of atittude ? Respect each other.

:normal-20: all it takes is 1 idiot, but I don't mind

all can hate on my thread if please.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

Went from wannabetrolling to trying to get personal. Why this Lssj so mad  :normal-11:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Robbert

Dont really understand what you're trying to say, but ok. We knew XP catas going from side line to our base, but ppl got bored and wanted to win TW with last push (50% XP crystal to 0% with last push) so yeah, we didn't care if some XP cata hitting our crystal, while we were winning. All towers had still 100% HP so np.
while 80 getting bored of fact they can't win over 30, cata pt got to the crystals and were well set, i cant ask for much from ho levels, get slaughtered by ducks even numbers, then quack at them when win 80v40, life goal achieved

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Went from wannabetrolling to trying to get personal. Why this Lssj so mad  :normal-11:

why all keep saying "Lssj" ?

Cheebee

no one in HO even knows why i left neither does ahed. it had nothing to do with anyone in game i just left game for a while. didnt really want to go bk to HO since it wasnt a guild i liked tbh (in my app it said i was only there for people that was in sync) so i just went bk to xp since they actually messaged me and told me to come bk.  but its fine HO can say wat they like im not that bothered tbh its just a game.