Epic Perfect World

Robbert vs Jellyster

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
swane is 10 time the ea jelly is, he might win a round or two in a sober day, while this 1 struggled with me being half stoned. black scrub comes around and records secretly fights in which you're barely trying, if people were there while i was fighting swane you could see actual skill from an ea, even though losing is inevitable, he was putting a good fight, this guy is hopeless though
Racis blue comment?? ban pls

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
You know Robert is the best when the very few fights he lose gets insta-posted on forums and hailed as some sort of major achievement.

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
You know Robert is the best when the very few fights he lose gets insta-posted on forums and hailed as some sort of major achievement.
Yes best in 1.4 server  ;D

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Yes best in 1.4 server  ;D

And? Doesn't matter who was best in 1.3, that was years ago - Stop living in the past  :normal-1:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

that or,
because he talk sh1t all d4y 'bout how everyone is a lowborn need more level b4 he give sh1t. that this class or that class require no skill. how he will uninstall game if any of us lowborns beat him. lol,. which he says as jest (i've never seen him serious)  but since most people on server are serious pro gamers they take those as insult and mockery.  :P

also since kaku(coolest person in pw) recorded vid, he might be just messin' around.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
And? Doesn't matter who was best in 1.3, that was years ago - Stop living in the past  :normal-1:
Exactly my point, he was best, but now he is not.
You should get over it.

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
Can't deny the fact that he is good though. lol

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
WRs are currently handicapped on this server.

Play your Mystic Robbert in 1v1s. Don't play a class that is forced to have 30 attack levels lower than others.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Exactly my point, he was best, but now he is not.
You should get over it.

You saying Jelly is best after 1 win against an intoxicated Robert? h4h4, It doesn't take much for a channeling ea with his gear to down a wr no matter if he's wearing r8r or not, I would know.

Let's see him do the same thing 20 more times and you might change my mind  :normal-43:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
WRs are currently handicapped on this server.

Play your Mystic Robbert in 1v1s. Don't play a class that is forced to have 30 attack levels lower than others.

I like how you make excuses for him as if his mouth not big enough on its own, and how the reason he lost is coz wr apparently under powered and then say 1v1 him on a char many ppl consider handi caped in other direction. 1v1 so retarded

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Last time he lost to Rev because he "wasn't playing seriously."
This time he lost to Jelly because he "was half stoned."

Less excuses, please. It's just a game. You win some, you lose some. IMO, the only thing OP on this thread are egos.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
it's fun if you lose the EGO.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
You saying Jelly is best after 1 win against an intoxicated Robert? h4h4, It doesn't take much for a channeling ea with his gear to down a wr no matter if he's wearing r8r or not, I would know.

Let's see him do the same thing 20 more times and you might change my mind  :normal-43:
Fact is that you wouldn't accept his loss, because he is in xpendables. apart from that Ego killed himself, there was no need to challenge any specific person to come and 1v1, on worldchat. it was his decision and he is the one facing all the consequences because of  trashtalking every other player from HangOver or say any other guild member.
and if you are going to claim swane as best ea because he plays dph archer, check his gears he still got more ct as compared to dark archers. so he is playing on ct even? and i don't think any random downer ea has guts to fight Ace or even Shade/HHQshade with dragon gears, prolly neck, belt and rings would be the same since you can't change it. and even in that you would try to compare stuff's that he got dartle and shits like that so meh. you got excuses to give and i got explanation to give.
and about doing the same thing 20 times, Robbert would get p33ned so hard, that's what you want to see? Accept that jelly rolled him hardcore, and tell robbert to overcome it.
Have a nice day.

Offline Bixos

YJ king of RO players
youtube.com/callmebix