• Faction: Torment - Leader
can GM put a wooden dummy in camp of the intrepid?? thanks

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
And also in village of the lost.
There was one, but sum1 removed it, wtf?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

from i what was told by a gm before: when server goes offline then comes back..dummys need to be spawned again 3;(or something like that)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

from i what was told by a gm before: when server goes offline then comes back..dummys need to be spawned again 3;(or something like that)

Yeah. If there's a server reset, they get removed.
Or if it is just a plain wooden stake and not a crystal, then they can also be 'killed' if people attack it for a long time, like sins and such.
Or it may have a time limit on it.

Anywho, shouldn't be an issue to put a stake there if a GM sees this

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I wonder if Agatio can change it so instead of it being a monster, it's an npc. So those in PK mode would have to Ctrl - Click to attack it. Would be much easier and less effort would be required to spawn them in during a restart. Wouldn't die also.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I wonder if Agatio can change it so instead of it being a monster, it's an npc. So those in PK mode would have to Ctrl - Click to attack it. Would be much easier and less effort would be required to spawn them in during a restart. Wouldn't die also.
and it wouldnt target you every time you press esc.
Dummy request

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
substance..

DJBFF

and it wouldnt target you every time you press esc.
+1 to those 2 ^^

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
A 'Wood Dummy' doesn't need to be spawned...
he need toplace it one time with a program and hes done forever, Also after server shutdown

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
put wood dummy in all places  :))