Capture the Flag Event Guide

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Capture the Flag

During this Event players will have to fight in Teams of 6 for Event Flags. This Event Flags will be exchanged for Team Score.
The more Scores your Team has the more chances you have to win, this means the Team with the most Score Points in the end will be the Winner.

Let us go through some detailed information about this Event aswell as the Guide on how everything will work, step by step.

You need to know from the start where this Event will be held. It will be inside the Heaven Hall / Twilight Temple (3-3) Central area.
(check the image below)

So the 1st thing to do is gather your Team. After gathered you will have to Register it, to do this just go to this topic and follow the instructions. Registration

Every Wednesday(Tuesday?) at 15:00 Server Time (ST) this is event is to be held if there are enough Teams for it, this means that at least 2 Teams or a max of 4 Teams are needed.

The following will be a step by step Guide for Capture the Flag Event with all the information you and your Team will need to know.

After the Teams are registered, GM's will teleport the Teams to a "Waiting Room", in this "Waiting Room" the GM's will make sure that everything is set and ready to go, this means that the Teams have the correct members, the correct numbers and some quick Rules explanation and/or question that might exist from the players side.

After everything is clear the GM's will spawn an NPC (Non Playable Character) where the Teams with all his members will have to choose the following option:
(check the image below)

After this you and your Team will be teleported to the next room.
(check the image below)

In this room the first thing to do is to buy the "Capture the Flag" Bell, it will be like this:

Capture the Flag
It will have the following description:

After this step is done and its confirmed everyone in the Teams have the "Capture the Flag" Bell, the GM's will spawn another NPC along with 2 "Wood Dummy".
This NPC's will work as your way back into the Event, use it everytime you die to go back to the fighting room.

(check the image below)

After talking to this NPC to go inside the fighting area you will be teleported to your Team's area...
(check the image below)

Some informations about the Team's area:
  • This area is a restricted place for your Team to deliver the Event Flag.
  • This area have a small Safezone radius around the NPC where you deliver the Event Flag so can safely do so.
  • This area is closed at the start of the Event so players and their Teams can not cheat. The doors will only be opened after the Countdown which will be on Broadcast (the red chat).

Once the doors are opened the Team's are free to do whatever they want in order to obtain the Event Flags.
There will be 2 possible ways of obtaining this Event Flag. It will be explained below:

The 1st way to obtain an Event Flag is by killing the "Master of Illusion". Upon killing this monster it will drop:
Event Flag

The 2nd way to obtain an Event Flag is by digging a "Flag". Upon digging this "Flag" you will recieve a:
Event Flag

Event Flag

Once you have Event Flags in your inventory you can deliver them, Each Event Flag will award your Team 1 Score Point.
To do so yo simply need to go back to your Team's area and talk to the correspondent NPC.

(check the images below)

You will then obtain 1:
Score

The Team with the most "Score Points" will WIN this Event !

Below is a Video recorded by SHINIGAMI to show a bit how this event goes like.

Questions & Answers
  • Are Teams allowed to PvP inside each other's "Areas" ?
    • Yes. There is a small Safezone radius around the NPC's to safetly deliver the Event Flag so the area around it is fully PvP based.
  • What are the conditions for the "Event Flag" ?
    • The Event Flag can easily be identified by a red aura upon the carrier's head.
    • The Event Flag itself will drop upon death of the carrier.
    • After delivering the Event Flag for a Score Point, a new way of obtaining it will be respawned.
      • Master of Illusion respawns 3 minutes after beeing killed.
      • Flag will respawn 3 minutes after digging.
  • What are the conditions for the "Score Point" ?
    • The "Score Point" does not drop upon death, so the points you and your Team collect are safe.
  • What is the time limit for this Event ?
    • This Event will have a duration of 30 minutes.
  • What if i have 1 or more Event Flags in my inventory after those 30 minutes ?
    • The doors will be closed after 30 minutes and there will be no more options to exchange Event Flag for Score Point.

Rules and Punishements
  • If we detect 2 or more Teams working together in advantage of one single Team to win we will take actions against those Teams. Remember that this is an event to have fun, not ruin it for free rewards, you guys already get a compensation reward so just try to win.
    Even if the TEam are part of the same Faction we expect Teams to fight for Scores not to Team-up and work for one Team's advantage.
    The punishements for this violating of this Rule will be the following:
    • The Player that is caught helping/teaming-up with another team in order to help them winning will have his/her character banned for 1 day and the name will be added to a table list GM's have access to and the said player will be removed from the "Capture the Flag" Event for 1 Month (its 4 times days may vary depending on the month). Note that this is as a 1st offense, the next time a character related to the one added to the table (this means another character on the same account) is caught doing this the player will then be banned for 3 days and the account removed from the "Capture the Flag" Event.
    • The Team that was taking advantage of this will have its points deducted in the end by 10.
Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:16 am by Nea

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We had our first new test CTF event, was really fun. If anyone who participated has any suggestions if there's anything to improve, feel free to post it.
For next CTF event there will be announcement like in NW also saying who has picked the flag so it will be easier to find and stop the person. I am also thinking about putting the same debuff like in NW that would slow down the flag carrier. But it doesn't seem to be that necessary, event seems to be fun the way it is now as well.
Also, jump will be fixed to be same low jump like in TT, without the rubber-banding like it was in previous event.
This is so bawsllikeee!
Don't get me to stop studying and get back in game ...
substance..

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
We had our first new test CTF event, was really fun. If anyone who participated has any suggestions if there's anything to improve, feel free to post it.
For next CTF event there will be announcement like in NW also saying who has picked the flag so it will be easier to find and stop the person. I am also thinking about putting the same debuff like in NW that would slow down the flag carrier. But it doesn't seem to be that necessary, event seems to be fun the way it is now as well.
Also, jump will be fixed to be same low jump like in TT, without the rubber-banding like it was in previous event.
I think you should spread out the spawn for the boss. It spawns like right in the middle of the dig point of the flag. Everything was good though, was fun ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think you should spread out the spawn for the boss. It spawns like right in the middle of the dig point of the flag. Everything was good though, was fun ^^
good idea, thank you  :)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Perhaps the npc should disappear instead of doors showing up after the event time has run out; sins can shadow jump across the door if someone is on the other side (minor thing but still).

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Perhaps the npc should disappear instead of doors showing up after the event time has run out; sins can shadow jump across the door if someone is on the other side (minor thing but still).

true true

Obs:. we actually didnt close the doors on the test run and everyone respected the call when we said time ended, something we didn't expect thus the rule to close the doors.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Remember tha tyou guys can leave your feedback here aswell as tips and ideas to improve this event  :-\

Offline sasukecv12

• Beginner
i want to participate too.

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
[shadow=red,left]I would Love to Sigh Up but since CTF Is Also PvP where u have to fight I think I'm gonna have to back down I sadly lost all my gears so i cannot fight x..x damnt i love CTF lol...[/shadow]

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Video about this Event was added.
Enjoy !
 >:D

Offline proreda

• Beginner
Sounds interesting, but since I'm a solo player and always alone nor joined a Guild, I won't practice on that event.

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
Sounds interesting, but since I'm a solo player and always alone nor joined a Guild, I won't practice on that event.

Teams do not have to be from the same guild I am sure. Most events, unless specified as guild vs guild, are made up of teams of friends and random OP players on the server. Ask in world chat :D  You will most likely get in on a Team sooner or later and will have the pleasure of participating in this event.

Also, Shinigami's vids are the best xD sorry Fall :P

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
Looking forward to try! I tried out the event with the fire mobs today and it really was fun! Thank you so much for your hard work GMs, getting us so much fun! :3

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
i think you should be able to send reward to a char u want if u request it
Recent video.