Epic Perfect World

limit OEC drop

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Because nobody runs around with exactly 400 obc outside sz.
who said she get it from 1 person drop?
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
who said she get it from 1 person drop?

Because in the SS it said 'Acquired 406 OBC' means that it was picked up in a lump sum, so the person she killed has had to have a stack of 406 OBC at the time of death. So at some point, someone had 406 OBC in the bag.

Imo, if you are silly enough to risk walking around outside SZ with any more than 50 (which is even pushing it) OBC in your inventory, then you can't really complain if you lose it. Only takes a minute to bank. The whole point of farming OBC is the risk.

Rather than a bank in NS, I think an event forge might be nice in Dreamweaver. Then again, since it takes effort to run to Archo and back to NS, I guess more people are risking the OBC rather than porting all the way out every 20 OBC, which makes it a bit more profitable for those people who are farming players. Tbh, only reason I'd like a forge in DW is out of sheer laziness, rather than there being a problem.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Sensho

• Hang☆Over
just saying, no alt killing. i got it from an ea name ulriquiora or something like that :)

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
then everyone will be like , OMG FAST I WILL I NEED TO COLLECT +20 OEC BEFORE IM DEAD  :P
21 OEC = 1 OEC if dead  :))