Epic Perfect World

Involvement of GM's in different factions

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Most of you would love a GM in your guild if it benefited you anyway.
It's amazing how peoples views change when it's in their favour, you'd be surprised. Hypocrites are awesome.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Do GMs get paid or compensated for this position? If so, then no, they shouldn't be in any factions because that's a gross example of bias whether intended or not. Personally, I think it's entirely unprofessional. I don't have anything against the GMs on this server. I don't personally know anyone and I don't think I should.. hence why they are a GM and not a standard player in the first place.

Let's all be honest here and let me use an example. Let's say HangOver and Xpendables have a TW on Saturday. If a GM loves HO, but hates Xpendables and decides to ban/mute Xpendable members directly before the TW for speaking anything in world chat, is that considered bias? Definitely. Is anything really done about it? Doesn't seem to be so. If a GM doesn't receive any actual punishment for giving free items or abusing ban/mute powers before TWs or events, where will this stop? Where is the unspoken line of limitation? Answer? There doesn't seem to be one, and this problem won't go away even though several people (players and other GMs) will just turn a blind eye to it and pretend it doesn't actually effect gameplay when it most certainly does.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
yes. entirely.

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+conflict+of+interest

I wish GM's could stay out of factions, them being in factions does nothing but spark a line of bias against other guilds.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
And then again, even if the GM is fair, people will still talk sht...
Make alts secret c:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden