Epic Perfect World

Planning to fix NW?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Srsly adding option to exchange Supply Tokens for Event Tokens but not fixing this sh1t NW? Dark had 160 ppl, flame 120. What are Event Tokens going to be about now? Luck? Who gets in the best nation?
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2013, 09:25 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Srsly adding option to exchange Supply Tokens for Event Tokens but not fixing this sh1t NW? Dark had 160 ppl, flame 120. What are Event Tokens going to be about now? Luck? Who gets in the best nation?
I remember yesterday's NW there are 160 people in each nation. Then after an hour, flame and frost starts losing their territories and people in that nation just quit that's why flame and frost had 120 people at the end of NW. =)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Bixos

Bet PWI is the same thing, deal with it
Hue
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
fire nation doesn't automatically lose...
too many qqers;;;

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
I remember yesterday's NW there are 160 people in each nation. Then after an hour, flame and frost starts losing their territories and people in that nation just quit that's why flame and frost had 120 people at the end of NW. =)

This.
People RQ. Since they don't allow people to switch and I doubt that many people join NW towards the end, there's not much that can be done. So if a chunk of your nation RQs, tough luck unfortunately.

And as for Event tokens being luck, this is only one of MANY ways to acquire event tokens. Saying ETs are now luck based is a bit of an exaggeration. I don't see too many people spending too much of their ST on ET when they could be engraving, making R8 mats, pots, weap skins etc. You have the same chance as anyone else, so I don't see the problem.
I believe it was implemented to give those who miss events a chance to make some more ET, as well as the fact that there is a lot of new content in the forges. Before, people were only really wanting ONE flyer or ONE pet, but now there is fash, more pets, more flyers, mounts etc, so some people are wanting more than one item. Therefore, if you were just farming events, you might get one new thing every few months lol. This makes it a bit easier if you want to sacrifice the ST for it.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Kay so lets leave amount of ppl in nation for now. There is another thing: event tokens. Until now, they were untradeable and if someone wanted to get them had to put some effort in doing events so it could be fair for everyone. Now, when they're available for ST, its not the same purpose, someone in flame with lets say 15k personal credit and 10k ST to divide for whole nation will obviously get less than person who was in winning nation with 50k tokens to divide. It turns out that event tokens are now pretty much about luck(who will be in best nation). Of course we can still do events but still its not even worth any comparision. That sucks

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Kay so lets leave amount of ppl in nation for now. There is another thing: event tokens. Until now, they were untradeable and if someone wanted to get them had to put some effort in doing events so it could be fair for everyone. Now, when they're available for ST, its not the same purpose, someone in flame with lets say 15k personal credit and 10k ST to divide for whole nation will obviously get less than person who was in winning nation with 50k tokens to divide. It turns out that event tokens are now pretty much about luck(who will be in best nation). Of course we can still do events but still its not even worth any comparision. That sucks

Yea it's totally not fair.

Let's record how much ec, coins, xp, spirit, items etc the whole server gets in a week & divide them evenly over all the characters.

Who cares about winning, losing or amounts of efford invested. We need to make this server fair!
[/sarcasm]

Seriously though, I really don't see why it's a problem when everyone is equal in NW. You get a nation at random & then fight for the final result with your teammates. It's as fair as it gets.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Seriously though, I really don't see why it's a problem when everyone is equal in NW. You get a nation at random & then fight for the final result with your teammates. It's as fair as it gets.

I was scared you quit this game or something while dont saw your replay in thread about NW :D

And NW not fair, because for some strange reason all 10 players squads goes to same nation or 2 nations and all randoms goes to rest nations - every single time I went alone to NW I am in nation where only random players and where I am protecting flag alone while rest 19 chasing someone around map. So even if you are pro player alone you cant do anything at all vs 10 player squad.
Unless you think NW are only for strong players who got enough friends to make strong squads, and strangers/random players suppose to be meat in this event. Then NW looks fine. But as I said few times before, if things will continue like this where active players in flame last NW got less as 100 tokens, and afk sin in best nation got 200 tokens (For 2h afk!!!) then randoms will stop partipiate in this even at all - no fun to get 50 tokens after 2h.
And I understand not much can be done about NW, but since it's posible make only 145+ players to be allowed, then maybe lets make it stright and make only 150lvl? So even if I am going alone I can hope my partners wont be 1shot from aoe.
Btw Feone, bother to try 1 NW to go alone? And then share your impresions with us :)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually making it 150 only will alienate the lower levels that genuinely want to go.  I know two of my faction members who went in were 147, and they made out like bandits (and were solo if I remember correctly).  Furthermore, there will come a time where folks need tokens for their under 150's.  Like my perpetually 148 mystic.

I personally refuse to do nw without a squad because I feed off the energy of others (which is why I don't like non-talkative factions/squads either) so I haven't gone in two weeks or so.  And I usually don't go if I don't go in right when it starts.
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2013, 03:41 pm by Mikau

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I was scared you quit this game or something while dont saw your replay in thread about NW :D

And NW not fair, because for some strange reason all 10 players squads goes to same nation or 2 nations and all randoms goes to rest nations - every single time I went alone to NW I am in nation where only random players and where I am protecting flag alone while rest 19 chasing someone around map. So even if you are pro player alone you cant do anything at all vs 10 player squad.
Unless you think NW are only for strong players who got enough friends to make strong squads, and strangers/random players suppose to be meat in this event. Then NW looks fine. But as I said few times before, if things will continue like this where active players in flame last NW got less as 100 tokens, and afk sin in best nation got 200 tokens (For 2h afk!!!) then randoms will stop partipiate in this even at all - no fun to get 50 tokens after 2h.
And I understand not much can be done about NW, but since it's posible make only 145+ players to be allowed, then maybe lets make it stright and make only 150lvl? So even if I am going alone I can hope my partners wont be 1shot from aoe.
Btw Feone, bother to try 1 NW to go alone? And then share your impresions with us :)

yeah GG now explain it to others, Im sick of them already

Random is same as fair for you? need therapy or something? Who the fck is equal in NW, what sh1t u saying here, try to leave your squad sometimes and do some solo gameplay instead of hiding behind squad of good geared players (yes, good geared, skill is optional for them). You expect whole nation to work together? Work for final result tell this when its gonna be fcking fair instead of making dark 95% 150s, no afk, 160 ppl in total while Flame has 120 ppl, most under 150 and fcking afk. I need supply tokens and event tokens, why the fck player who didnt do sh1t in NW compared to me had to get 300 tokens while I got less than 100 just because he was in fcking winning nation?

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I got 440 tokens yesterday and I solo'ed it without a squad. You saying you get shit points without a squad with good players / well-geared players? No. It all comes down to you, to your kills and to your tankiness.

Nothing special get 440 tokens - I got much more when was in dominated nation. Try get over 100 in nation like last NW Flame nation :D

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I got 440 tokens yesterday and I solo'ed it without a squad. You saying you get shit points without a squad with good players / well-geared players? No. It all comes down to you, to your kills and to your tankiness.

Also, you make a suggestion thread, insult and flame others and then don't expect it to get locked. /logic

are u dumb cuz of ur age? Who the fck cares how much tokens u got in winning nation? last NW Flame had 10k tokens to divide while dark 50k, thats the problem, if u dont bother reading everything dont reply at all, ur post doesnt even reply to the problem, no one wants u here anyway random hater, go change name again, I bet u're ashamed of urself

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I can only assume that worldchat is too complicated for you.

Every, single, nationwar I see at least one person looking for people in squad. Guess what, if you want a squad you can search worldchat too!

Also, FYI, I don't have any single one squad I go with. It's different almost every single week if I get one at all.  I may have 1 or 2 people there every week (The ones I go at least.) but by far the majority varies a lot.

As per your question, my impression of doing NW solo:

It's not much different from squad. Most people are rpking and I can easily play effectively without a squad. If I do feel I need backup it's not difficult to rally some randoms after the start. Alternatively, often someone dcs when entering or someone leaves etc so when I do run into a random squad in my nation I can always try asking them if they have space.

You know why this works? Because I actively try to do teamwork in NW, as opposed to just rpk & then whining it's unfair because people who actually do things to win battles are beating you.