• Faction: Xpendable
No.Just no.
The queen has spoken.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

NO.
I don't have the robe, and honestly I am in no hurry to get it.  It's just too much effort to always have to look for a sin willing to help out..

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
It only took me like 3 dedicated days of PvEing to get the robe. Honestly compared to like the 6+ days of being locked in a boring dungeon all day it's fine as it is. A PvP option will make the PvE choice even less of a factor, and PvE would slowly die from the game (something which you would not want because there would be nothing exciting to do when you don't have the right things for PvP).

So my vote would be no, EPW lacks enough rewarding PvE options as it is.
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2013, 03:51 pm by Kest
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~
The queen has spoken.
You're just fkin follwing me? Or what?

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Personally, I was already annoyed after doing my 184 runs (yes I did 8 extra. I stoopid) from the original method, and then watching them change to an easier method with only 48 runs a week later.

This suggestion is not bad. However, I don't think it should've been changed to begin with.  On top of that, lets be honest.  Even the PVE players run Nation Wars every week.  That's basically just getting the robe with no extra work.  Everyone on the server would have one.  What makes them deserve it when all the other players put in so much work for it?
I'm basically 40

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
You're just fkin follwing me? Or what?
Yes.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Hello all, I'd like to suggest an alternative option to get Supreme Robe: Dominance through PvP intead of repeatable PvE grind of Trophy Modes.

I'm fairly sure there are some people out there who (like me) log in only to do PvP/Territory War and are not interested in wasting their gaming time for finding squad and running through mob filled instance over and over again. Especially seeing how it's not *that* easy to find people who actually know how to run TM and, at the same time, it teaches you nothing about your class PvP-wise.

Some people will say that Supreme Robe should be an awesome achievement and should never be just sold, e.g. for EC. I agree with that. On the other hand, I fail to understand how running through mob-filled instance is any achievement - we have to do our share of grind anyway, first while leveling, then while farming EC for R8, so it just adds another pointless PvE grind before our toon is 100% PvP-ready.

My exact suggestion would be to add an option to craft Supreme Robe from Supply Tokens - the amount could be set to be very high, like 1k+ or anything admin sees as viable so it would be way slower than PvE way. Point is, for some people it's more fun to run 10 Nation Wars than even 1 Trophy Mode, and it would be nice if admins recognized this and added this option for more PvP-orientated players.

The old PvE way should be kept of course for those who don't mind PvE or want to get the robe faster than this.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your replies
PVE is a part of the game... Just because you don't feel like you should have to pve for something to make yourself stronger, doesn't mean that it's true. For instance, we can now pvp our way into OP r8 through the help of NW. A pvp event for the supreme robe imo would be entirely too easy, every little kid and their potato computer would try to get one.
If you wanna pvp for litterally everything check out Storm.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline AmyDerp

• X p e n d a b l e ❤
  • ~Keep looking~

Dysfunction Sage Archer ~150
Cherie Demon Veno ~150
Improper Demon Bm ~150

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
:tiger-46:

I wanna be apart of the post farming too! D:. Wew.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Is anyone else not unhappy to see this guy uninstalling the game?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Hello all, I'd like to suggest an alternative option to get Supreme Robe: Dominance through PvP intead of repeatable PvE grind of Trophy Modes.

I'm fairly sure there are some people out there who (like me) log in only to do PvP/Territory War and are not interested in wasting their gaming time for finding squad and running through mob filled instance over and over again. Especially seeing how it's not *that* easy to find people who actually know how to run TM and, at the same time, it teaches you nothing about your class PvP-wise.

Some people will say that Supreme Robe should be an awesome achievement and should never be just sold, e.g. for EC. I agree with that. On the other hand, I fail to understand how running through mob-filled instance is any achievement - we have to do our share of grind anyway, first while leveling, then while farming EC for R8, so it just adds another pointless PvE grind before our toon is 100% PvP-ready.

My exact suggestion would be to add an option to craft Supreme Robe from Supply Tokens - the amount could be set to be very high, like 1k+ or anything admin sees as viable so it would be way slower than PvE way. Point is, for some people it's more fun to run 10 Nation Wars than even 1 Trophy Mode, and it would be nice if admins recognized this and added this option for more PvP-orientated players.

The old PvE way should be kept of course for those who don't mind PvE or want to get the robe faster than this.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your replies
ughhh good idea but then everyone gonna have supreme robe. It sucks to get supreme robe thru pve but once you get it you have a huge advantage over people.