Epic Perfect World

Barb

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
YEA SO I HAVE A LEVEL 13 CLERIC WHY CANT I KILL PEOPLE
Get 150, dragon/r8, barb is pretty good.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline uzzisero

AND WHO SAID THAT STR BARB CANT TANK???

thats a big lie LOL!
Magician class can tank
Y not STR barb???

str barb is also a good tanker plus you can do tons of damage as well.

first i build my barb tanker and sage typ.  i can tank at most 10 people at nightscream
but downside is cant kill them.

when i switch to demon and damage typ
i can still tank 3 to 4 people and manage to survive and kill them 1 by 1

main point is.. IT STILL DEPEND ON THE PLAYER'S SKILL

CASE CLOSED LOL

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Want challenge go sage want easy game go demon (Sage disadvantage less hp than demon because of the buff, Less crit , Demon has many +acc skill so yah sage has only 1 skill that gave 100% acc(the chan is slow too). Sage can go any type aps,dph,Tanker (i have 239 dex claw, dragon set ha/la or all ha, and 50 dex tome for my aps. For dph dragon axe, r8 gear, and str tome. for Tank well i change almost every stats to vit, and a vit tome.) my sage has 200dex which is need for dph ( so i wont miss that much 7k acc) and when i change tome i get around 260+ dex for aps.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Is Barb good for 1v1 cuz i have a barb 148 primal and he doesent do dmg can someone tell me the points of their barbs without items so i know where to put

SPAMM POSTS >:D

Once you get 150, full r8 (I mean robe and ring), then reshape and hone your weapon, get the evil/sage skills fully, morai skills, lvl 7 tome, Dragonchild's Scale, Warsong Belt, and a good genie with the right skills. You will do extremely amounts of dmg.

I know only one barb in the server that has all that and he hits me for 6k crit with an aps that it feels like a sin. I mean, I am full r8 I just dont have the robe and he rapes me if he gets closer to me.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Once you get 150, full r8 (I mean robe and ring), then reshape and hone your weapon, get the evil/sage skills fully, morai skills, lvl 7 tome, Dragonchild's Scale, Warsong Belt, and a good genie with the right skills. You will do extremely amounts of dmg.
This. For me, I've noticed a lot of barbs can even be full dragon and still do decent.
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2013, 04:49 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Tidied this up.

Was gonna close since it is months old but I thought I'd leave it open for those wanting to continue the barb build discussion as long as we can keep it on-topic plis =3

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Tidied this up.

Was gonna close since it is months old but I thought I'd leave it open for those wanting to continue the barb build discussion as long as we can keep it on-topic plis =3
Awe D: now people don't know what time I go to sleep D:.
But yea. Str= adds damage to any physical weapon except bows, and daggers, for those weapons, you need dex.