Epic Perfect World

Barb

Offline SalvajeMC

You can make your barb with different builds. Try to get it first to 150. You can go aps once you 150 or dph. Aps do nice damange and you spam 3 spark plus fire pill will do great damange rember to always be fully buffed with your own buffs that is poisong fang strength of titans blood bath and beast king's inspiration. Build i recomend you for aps is 300 dex rest str. Build for dph 85 dex rest str. Gear  for aps full dragon HA top and legs. LA boots and wrist. +50  str tome or Pan Gu works fine too if you cant afford +50 tome. Dragon rings as usual mighty rings. TM cape any  or Lunar cape which gives -.05 aps. And magic def orns. 150 claws. For dph try get full r8 and dragon cape helps. If dont want to spend money  on it use same cape as aps cape. Thats pretty much it always keep your buffs up.
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2013, 01:51 am by SalvajeMC
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
You can make your barb with different builds. Try to get it first to 150. You can go aps once you 150 or dph. Aps do nice damange and you spam 3 spark plus fire pill will do great damange rember to always be fully buffed with your own buffs that is poisong fang strength of titans blood bath and beast king's inspiration. Build i recomend you for aps is 300 dex rest str. Build for dph 85 dex rest str. Gear  for aps full dragon HA top and legs. LA boots and wrist. +50  str tome or Pan Gu works fine too if you cant afford +50 tome. Dragon rings as usual mighty rings. TM cape any  or Lunar cape which gives -.05 aps. And magic def orns. 150 claws. For dph try get full r8 and dragon cape helps. If dont want to spend money  on it use same cape as aps cape. Thats pretty much it always keep your buffs up.

i've been away for a while but this is the best advice out of all the replies and he is a really really good barb so i'd take his advice if i were you.

almost all barbs rely on occult ice a lot  and an STR genie to kill anything in PK(I'm trying out a build that doesn't use occult but i'm not sure if it will work).  Dragon gear is good enough if you can't afford R8 for both APS and DPH builds.

if you search barb, you'd see Deno's barb guide as well as barbie's. have fun :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
i put all points to str

Offline milco342

Yeah because vit is meant to tank, not to deal damage and during mass PK, as a wb, tanking is useless.
  I have a full vit barb. when i spark and debuff a target i can still hit upto 45k..... and tanking is usless in TW i think not
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
  I have a full vit barb. when i spark and debuff a target i can still hit upto 45k..... and tanking is usless in TW i think not
vit barbs are to support , in guild pk , TW and more stuffs like that

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Amateurs should not be trying to teach people anything.

In this server vit barb does not have any other purpose besides TW.
No, vit barb is not support in mass pk. It's just a useless object that no one will touch until everyone else is dead.

There is no specific good build. Some wbs destroy with str build, others have enough dex for bow and kill as much.

It depends on how good you actually are as player in general.

Offline Bixos

Amateurs should not be trying to teach people anything.

In this server vit barb does not have any other purpose besides TW.
No, vit barb is not support in mass pk. It's just a useless object that no one will touch until everyone else is dead.

There is no specific good build. Some wbs destroy with str build, others have enough dex for bow and kill as much.

It depends on how good you actually are as player in general.
Want drop
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired

Offline SalvajeMC

Not many people use vit build in this sever, unless you wanna go full def mode and vit for NW or Cata barb for TW which is better if you are sage barb since you get more physical def
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
FCk yeah i just stand there and laugh my ass off at them for trying to kill me

You're just cancer to the game/community, but i find it hilarious if this is the way you chose to spend your days  :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Vit 5, Enough Dex to equip the stuff, and full Str.

If anyone tells you differently, either they're retarded or don't know anything about PK.

Barbs can hit high and as the icon-stealer (Sara Jean or w.e) showed you, Ancestral Rage is a pretty OP skill, especially after a double spark.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Is that build for PvE or TW? Because only thing you can do with that build is miss every shot in pk.
Not like pure str has any more accuracy.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
I use my barb as my female pet ride.free and look cool.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I switch my build atleast 5 times a day according to who I am 1v1 and or if I am in mass
Basic build 238 dex with pre patch claws or normal
Edges. And rest points in str
Or go all str and have 84-100 dex

As far as gear full dragon set but use r8 wrist with -10 or more and r8 chest with element def

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
awww one more post farming thread from you!! ya! man I LOVE you, only seriously.

Now, yea, barb is good in 1v1 because it's bigger than other pwi races and has animal powers, like claws, fangs and stuff. So, yea, it's pretty strong

Wat?

Crystali-150SIN